Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

04-03-21, 03:08PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Author Topic: Arcadia Group and Tosco  (Read 1688 times)

just curious

• VLH Supporter
  • Smart Arse
Arcadia Group and Tosco
« on: 30-11-20, 09:09PM »
Just seen it announced in the news this evening that the Arcadia group ( Burton's , Top Shop , Dorothy Perkins , Evans , Top Man etc ) are going into administration , my sympathy and prayers to any of there staff affected by this news . I just hope Phillip Greens has the same fate as the late Robert Maxwell and falls from his yacht that he is hiding on , all his assets in the UK should be frozen so that he can not get his hands on any cash or assets and he should be stripped from his knighthood as he does not deserve to be called a sir in my opinion . He has done to the Arcadia group exactly what he did to BHS and just raided the pension funds etc .
Now what possible affects could this have on Tosco who sub let some of there floor space in the larger Extra stores to this group of company's - who or how are they going to fill the floor space if a buyer for the company is not found and should Mike Ashley get his hands on the Arcadia company at a giveaway price as it has been rumoured would he still want to trade from within a Tosco store and if so would he be willing to pay the full rent or want a reduction on the rent ?
Other peoples thoughts and opinions on this please .