Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

30-11-20, 02:10PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 49493
  • Total Topics: 999
  • Online Today: 87
  • Online Ever: 525
  • (11-07-20, 04:47PM)
Users Online

Author Topic: Xmas bank holiday  (Read 4457 times)

Raindrop85

Re: Xmas bank holiday
« Reply #25 on: 21-11-20, 04:25PM »
Along the same line......If the policy is that we don’t have to work Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day then for night workers it’s usuallly the night before I.e Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, I never used to have to book this on a holiday form, until Last year, so this year when booking all of my holidays I included them three days, only the thing now is that I have been told by a (dishonest) manager is that I can’t have those days as there are “already too many people off”  yet company policy as well as our contracts state different.... is it me or do some managers like to try and manipulate company policy for their own benefit or their “favourites”. Needless to say I won’t be attending those shifts as I have not for the last few years I have been working for the company. I have made that clear to the other managers.
« Last Edit: 21-11-20, 04:26PM by Raindrop85 »

VladPutin

• Sad Muppet
Re: Xmas bank holiday
« Reply #26 on: 21-11-20, 07:20PM »
Not really Vlad. You'll be expected to have a test if you have symptoms. They aren't as hard to get either as the media like to play out

True, but you can't be disciplined for taking the time off while waiting for the test results. Bloke I know was off nearly a week. Test came back negative but management couldn't touch him. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk