Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

30-09-20, 04:22AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 48443
  • Total Topics: 974
  • Online Today: 72
  • Online Ever: 525
  • (11-07-20, 04:47PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 51
Total: 51

Author Topic: Wage clerk role  (Read 8566 times)

lucgeo

• VLH Supporter
  • Sad Muppet
Re: Wage clerk role
« Reply #25 on: 28-07-20, 09:31AM »
W&P ??
Live for today. Learn from yesterday.

whatajoke2019

• VLH Supporter
« Reply #26 on: 28-07-20, 11:56PM »
Apologies Nomad if you feel my reply goes off topic but I, for one, would miss our Wages Clerk (as would others in our store).

NightAndDay

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #27 on: 29-07-20, 10:05AM »
W&P ??

Work & Pay is the new payroll system replacing HRAM, it was meant to be rolled out a while ago but got delayed. Interestingly enough, Booker (a subsidiary of Tesco) uses SAP for their payroll and ERP functions, SAP is the world leader of ERP software and solutions, I wonder why Tesco hasn't switched to the SAP platform, the only reason I can think of is to cut costs and maybe a lack of capital outlay, but definitely worth doing for ROI over time.

takethemoneyandrun

• VLH Supporter
  • Regular Pain
« Reply #28 on: 05-08-20, 04:24PM »
There’s information on work and pay on the colleague help page, a lot of it!
For colleagues you can basically update personal info on it i.e. bank/address details, look at pay slips etc.
For wages apparently managers will be answering “exceptions” themselves if all goes to plan (does it ever in Tesco?) so not sure how a wages clerk fits in all of the new system, however I wouldn’t be expecting redundancies. Hours cut with protected pay and giving admins more responsibility is the way it will likely go. Personally, I’ll be glad to see my wages clerk go, in the job too long and thinks they know it all :thumbdown:
🤣🤣🤣 our to right dragon..thinks she owns the place..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk