Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

26-05-20, 10:57AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 6815
  • Latest: Smell22
Stats
  • Total Posts: 46209
  • Total Topics: 936
  • Online Today: 134
  • Online Ever: 483
  • (25-02-20, 02:44PM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 112
Total: 115

Author Topic: Manager review grades date  (Read 3908 times)

Rad

• Know All
Re: Manager review grades date
« Reply #25 on: 23-04-20, 08:26PM »
Hi,

Wondering if Managers have had their end of year review and if anyone knows the date that your grade needs to be submitted by???

Yeah deadline was week 50 or 51 I think.  You can get your grade changed if necessary.  Are you off sick? 
have you asked your manager what grade you are or when you are getting your eoy review?  If your big 6 is all green and blue you'll be exceed for the what.  You'll know if you deserve an exceed or met or miss for the how yourself.  It's pretty straight forward to be fair.

BIMB

• VLH Supporter
« Reply #26 on: 23-04-20, 08:52PM »
Do you know this for sure???

A whole group I work in has not had EOY reviews but have heard grades have been sent already!

If you haven't had a chance to discuss your performance how can you agree or disagree with what you've been graded?

I'm trying to find a definite date so I can raise a grievance if necessary.....
« Last Edit: 23-04-20, 10:24PM by Nomad »

Phoneshopguy

« Reply #27 on: 24-04-20, 10:28AM »
Yup its correct.

You can't give someone a red without actually telling them why and giving them a chance to prove themselves to you.

It's all very well and good saying we you're availablety or waste is red so you are red but if you are smart you have a list of each time you have had to support c/o's or .com. you have a total hours list of things you/you're team had to be helping firefight somewhere else in store.

But yeah, if you ain't had a review but they have said you have guess what... its fraud.
« Last Edit: 24-04-20, 10:51AM by Nomad »

Rad

• Know All
« Reply #28 on: 24-04-20, 08:33PM »

A whole group I work in has not had EOY reviews but have heard grades have been sent already!

If you haven't had a chance to discuss your performance how can you agree or disagree with what you've been graded?

Do you review colleagues or mangers yourself?  Have you asked your manager when your review would be? 

In July you will be on your new pay rate.  Better ask soon. 

BIMB

• VLH Supporter
« Reply #29 on: 25-04-20, 07:33AM »

Do you review colleagues or mangers yourself?  Have you asked your manager when your review would be? 

I review colleagues and have done them.

I've spoken to my SM and he's not confirmed or denied the fact the date has passed for review grades should have been in. This is issue I'm having as there's no transparency!

He's not going to say the date has passed because then the Managers would have a valid grievance to be answered....

lucgeo

• VLH Supporter
  • Sad Muppet
« Reply #30 on: 25-04-20, 08:44AM »
Am I being thick here ??? Can't you just email the head of personnel for your area, asking for the date? Either, you'll get it in time, or your SM will get it in the neck.
Live for today. Learn from yesterday.

Rad

• Know All
« Reply #31 on: 25-04-20, 05:15PM »

I review colleagues and have done them.

I've spoken to my SM and he's not confirmed or denied the fact the date has passed for review grades should have been in. This is issue I'm having as there's no transparency!

He's not going to say the date has passed because then the Managers would have a valid grievance to be answered....

You've done your part now by asking him to complete your review.  You'll likely be graded a met met without a review.

If you feel you deserve an exceed/exceed then you need to speak to your people manager asap. 

It all sounds very strange. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk