Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

27-10-20, 02:41PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 6982
  • Latest: Jaked91
Stats
  • Total Posts: 49052
  • Total Topics: 991
  • Online Today: 88
  • Online Ever: 525
  • (11-07-20, 04:47PM)
Users Online

Author Topic: Holiday  (Read 14127 times)

sammy

Re: Holiday
« Reply #75 on: 15-10-20, 04:26PM »
Hi has the way holiday come on our payslips changed, l only work 2 days a week Saturday and Sunday , last month I had pay weekend off, and this month I’ve had last weekend off , but I’ve had 3 days taken off me. Normally last month holiday would of come off this months, and the 2 days off for this month would of next month being after the cut off , but I’ve had 3 days taken off, I’ve worked for Tesco for over 10 years this has never happened before thanks

• Regular Pain
« Reply #76 on: 15-10-20, 07:39PM »
Sammy

Holiday payments for September pay would be FRIDAY 14 AUGUST 2020 – THURSDAY 10 SEPTEMBER 2020
Holiday payments for this month would be FRIDAY 11 SEPTEMBER 2020 – THURSDAY 08 OCTOBER 2020
Holiday payments for November will be FRIDAY 09 OCTOBER 2020 – THURSDAY 05 NOVEMBER 2020

sammy

« Reply #77 on: 15-10-20, 09:33PM »
Ok thank you. So I’m that case they’ve taken an extra days holiday off me. Very odd as I always clock in and out thank you for your help

lackofinterest

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #78 on: 15-10-20, 10:25PM »
as is the norm. i find out something new on here before it's mentioned by the company. why hasn't this been mentioned at all in our store??

Featherwhite

« Reply #79 on: 16-10-20, 04:42PM »
Hi Can anybody help me please.
Does anybody know when the booking window opens to book holiday for the year 2021 and also the following year.
Also how long has a manager got to authorise your request.
I know at one point if they hadn't returned your form within 7 days you automatically got the holiday dates that you requested.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Sarah106

« Reply #80 on: 16-10-20, 05:33PM »
The holiday window opened in April for the April 2021 year bookings so is already open . Will open next April for the year 2022 onward.  Not sure about how long they have to get back to you it was 7 days but could have changed

Featherwhite

« Reply #81 on: 16-10-20, 06:26PM »
Thanks I put in a form in March 2020 to book for 2021 and have still not had it back, have been told it will be done later this year. Other staff who put their forms in at same time have had them authorised  just wondered where I stood... thanks

Redshoes

• Smart Arse
« Reply #82 on: 17-10-20, 06:58AM »
Window opened in April. Requests not accepted before April without a very good reason.

lucgeo

• VLH Supporter
  • Sad Muppet
« Reply #83 on: 17-10-20, 08:04AM »
Have the other people had their holidays authorised by the same manager? If so, then that manager is acting unfairly by making you wait for authorisation, therefore you should speak to the manager and ask why you are being made to wait, as you are being treated unfairly.
If different manager(s) have authorised their requests, then again, you can state that you are not being treated fairly, especially if the holiday hours % is based across the store.

@Redshoes
What is the "good reason" being given for NOT accepting holiday requests before April ???  It used to be appreciated by managers as the sooner the better, enabling them to manage their holiday diaries.
Live for today. Learn from yesterday.

NightAndDay

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #84 on: 17-10-20, 08:35AM »
It will be friends of managers first and then the filth afterwards, everyone knows the pecking order, if you're not up the managers rear end and your nose ain't brown then you're left with the scraps.

Munchkin

« Reply #85 on: 17-10-20, 06:33PM »
The widow for your holiday request is open and if holiday is not refused or authorised within 7 days of handing to your manager you can take the holiday you requested

Redshoes

• Smart Arse
« Reply #86 on: 18-10-20, 06:52AM »
It should all be about everyone being treated he same. If people start to hand in early it has to be open to all and not just the select few. There is a set date it starts so that it's clear to everyone and it's then first come first served. If you don't have a clear start date it can't be seen as being fair and equal for all.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk