Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

23-09-20, 11:07PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 48308
  • Total Topics: 973
  • Online Today: 123
  • Online Ever: 525
  • (11-07-20, 04:47PM)
Users Online
Users: 6
Guests: 75
Total: 81

Author Topic: Physical attacks/threats on staff.  (Read 186107 times)

King1999

• Know All
Re: Physical attacks/threats on staff.
« Reply #600 on: 10-05-20, 11:01PM »
E training 😂😂😂😂😂

Nomad

• Administrator
  • Sad Muppet
  • Who dares, wins.
« Reply #601 on: 25-05-20, 10:59AM »
Robber threatened to stab worker just months after release from prison

Steven Wilson, 26, was jailed for four-and-a-half years following his part in an armed robbery at the Spar store in St Augustine’s, Norwich, in 2017 during which staff were threatened with a knife.

Norwich Crown Court heard that on March 26 this year - just months after being released from prison and just three days after the coronavirus lockdown began - Wilson entered the Tesco Express store on Aylsham Road.
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

penguin

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #602 on: 25-05-20, 04:35PM »
So Wilson goes on a spree a few weeks after getting out early from a previous sentence, and now gets four years, so might well be out in two, even less if time on remand gets deducted from the custodial time, hardly seems like a sufficient punishment does it really.

Nomad

• Administrator
  • Sad Muppet
  • Who dares, wins.
« Reply #603 on: 25-05-20, 05:30PM »
No where near enough.  >:(
Nomad ( Forum Admin )

spiderman

« Reply #604 on: 11-06-20, 11:15PM »
cant believe . things are getting worst

spiderman

« Reply #605 on: 11-06-20, 11:43PM »
what do you think , when someone related to a member of sf (mum , dad)  walks in and threats the person in charge  and questions their job for doing the right thing.
 i asked a member of sf to stay outside of the main entrance to keep an eye on the number of people , do came in for shopping , two minutes later that person was inside blocking the self services. Because of the coronavirus  problem , we always have someone outside but not inside to keep everyone safe.
 i called the person to the office to explain the situation , but instead of listening , that person  started to  fight back verbally for no reason .
the person started to cry , two minutes later someone related came in ,to talk to me.
i  explain about what happened  , but that person related  didnt care and literally said to me , i Dont want to get wrong with you and let stay inside.
the person is my family  and im here to protect  ,even if  right or wrong.
what do you think guys.

Administrator Comment I'm sorry but you do need to improve your grammar and punctuation, if possible. Nomad
« Last Edit: 12-06-20, 12:08PM by Nomad »

Nomad

• Administrator
  • Sad Muppet
  • Who dares, wins.
« Reply #606 on: 11-07-20, 10:41AM »
'Dangerous' thug who stole 9 bottles of vodka from West Drayton Tesco and stabbed man trying to stop him

On that day had entered the shop in possession of knife and proceeded to steal nine bottles of vodka. When shop security staff challenged him, he threatened them with the knife before attempting to leave.

Whittle was grabbed by a man who was in the shop, who attempted to detain him. During the ensuing struggle, Whittle stabbed the man in the shoulder and also assaulted the man’s teenage daughter who came to assist, before fleeing.

Nice guy  8-)
Nomad ( Forum Admin )

25 years in and

« Reply #607 on: 17-08-20, 04:16PM »
We have been instructed to work alone on self scan after 22:30 at night. Has anyone experienced an increase in physical abuse since this was introduced

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk