News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

20-04-24, 04:35AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,370
  • Total Topics: 636
  • Online today: 479
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 444
Total: 445

Bonus payments

Started by Dundonald, 12-01-24, 10:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lackofinterest

agree and they're not paying it till end of may anyway. i doubt i'll notice it especially after tax!
Quote from: Babs on 16-04-24, 12:11PMIt's not really a bonus is it!
It's basically the difference in what they've saved by not giving us the pay increase before April,
The way I see it, is it's back dated pay, but they call it a bonus... as it makes the company look good!
nail on head!!!

Teraza51

Quote from: Itsthatlad on 11-04-24, 02:50PMManagers just been told they're getting 5% bonus. Payrise still pending  and hourly get 1.5
The front end staff should be the one's getting a 5% bonus as they do more work than the managers . It's pretty disgraceful that Tesco have delayed giving us a pay rise and making us work under the minimum wage we deserve to be treated fairly.

overworkedexpresslad

I find it VILE that we were given a bonus of 1.5% while managers were GIVEN up to the max of 20%. how on earth is this even fair. some managers in Express are getting bonus of nearly 8/9k. WTAF Not sure what extra store managers are on but how is this even right??

1982dave

Quote from: overworkedexpresslad on 18-04-24, 08:55PMI find it VILE that we were given a bonus of 1.5% while managers were GIVEN up to the max of 20%. how on earth is this even fair. some managers in Express are getting bonus of nearly 8/9k. WTAF Not sure what extra store managers are on but how is this even right??
aparently some managers are getting 40-50% bonus which is scandalous you can see some of the comments on my Tesco that managers are asking for the thank you bonus on top of there bonus which is laughable really .., all this bonus is a token payment because we are getting below minimum wage till the 28th if ya full time you are getting say 310 take about half of that off to cover the under payment from April so you're bonus after tax is about 110£ and we are ment to be greatfull .. this is the first time since I've worked for Tescos in my store staff have mentioned striking

Morris999

Team Managers are only getting 5% bonus no more this year, and I believe Lead Team only upto 10%!

It's only Store managers that are getting above that amount, however their T's&C's are completely different to the rest of the shop!

It's always been that way.

If any Team Manager is saying they are getting above 5% then they are probably just doing to get a reaction from you! Or are going to be very disappointed come May 24th!
Most Team Managers are on £28.5k-31k.
No Team Manager is getting £8/9k I can promise you that.
Most will get around £1 after tax realistically no Team Manager is getting above £2.5 before tax, and they will need to be on £50k!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk