Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 11:16AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,115
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 316
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 285
Total: 289

Harrassed to reduce self isolation

Started by lordadmiral, 28-01-22, 04:00PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redshoes

Covid is just sick now. There is a sentence on the return to work form about coming into work with something infectious but that is it. No isolation, no Covid pay, that has all gone.

General Thorn

People in my store are told they are not to come in for 5 days if they test postive. They won't be paid for the first 3 days but they have to take at least 5 days off as they don't want others catching it.

Hibobhi

Want me to take 5 days off? Then pay me the first 3 days or just f*** off! Did laugh they said to someone last week who tested positive to not come in, girl asked if she was being paid, managers said no. She came in! There's about 8 members of staff now off with Covid in her department now. f*** tosco  :)

Tesla

Quote from: Hibobhi on 06-06-22, 01:19PM
Want me to take 5 days off? Then pay me the first 3 days or just f*** off! Did laugh they said to someone last week who tested positive to not come in, girl asked if she was being paid, managers said no. She came in! There's about 8 members of staff now off with Covid in her department now. f*** tosco  :)

They must've all been sitting around the same dinner table or was her name Nancy.

Hibobhi

Droplets from a couch/sneeze can travel further than 6 feet and stay in the air for 10+ Minutes. I would have thought after 2 years of covid people would have learnt that a highly infectious disease can, well spread easily.

Tesla

Hibobhi

I'm a store manager.  :)

Hibobhi

Ah so that accounts for the no knowledge part

Tesla

Hibobhi

Absolutely  :)

[admin]Display name edited as possibility of being persons real name. [/admin]

lackofinterest

why? if he's so dumb as to use his real name then he obviously thinks he's untouchable!! probably another troll ???

Tesla

Quote from: Store Manager H.M. on 07-06-22, 11:27PM
Hibobhi

Absolutely  :)

Display name edited as possibility of being persons real name.

Admin maybe more members would join if less posts were edited and free speech was allowed.

[admin]Are you prepared to exercise 'free speech' under your real name and except any and all consequences that may come your way. I think not.[/admin]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk