News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

19-04-24, 12:44AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,361
  • Total Topics: 636
  • Online today: 385
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 358
Total: 359

Pandemics & Tesco's policy

Started by Orangutan, 24-02-20, 09:51AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RetailReggi

Hi all, sorry this is quite urgent as have meeting today. I have a colleague who is currently on maternity suspension. They have notified us of their maternity start date but they have requested to change this date? Are they able to do so please? I have read in the maternity policy about 28 days notice but wasn't sure if there was something else in place for the pandemic? I assume the normal maternity policy is still live!

Scruff

So two colleagues from our store were off with Covid a few weeks ago, both have received lets talks on their return, apparently its in the "covid policy" and everyone who is off with covid receives one on return

Can anyone confirm this?

penguin

Nope should be the covid return to work paperwork filled out not a lets talk
Do not let anyone tell you there is not a decent job and life beyond Tesco.

Scruff

Quote from: penguin on 13-12-21, 07:18PM
Nope should be the covid return to work paperwork filled out not a lets talk

Yeah they had that as well

Redshoes

Not a normal return so normal paperwork does not apply

Scruff

They've told me All it said in the let's talk was make sure to maintain social distancing

BarryZola

You should ask them to demonstrate how to 'maintain social distancing' in a supermarket in the week leading up to Xmas  >:D

lucgeo

Easy...every time someone gets within 2 metres, move away to a safe distance. Customers leaning over you or invading your space, you walk away, until you feel you can maintain the social distance required. "Only doing what I was told Guv"  ;)
Live for today. Learn from yesterday.

oldfashionedplayer

Yeah do what I did and still do, i work on an aisle myself now just cause they kept putting me with others and I just kept keeping my distance and not doing much work, the more they come the more they get less from me 😂

chris9997

i think if there is a lockdown of non essential retail  then the supermarkets should not be allowed to open  boxing day as people will see this as an oppertunity to see others in a store and croud control will be non existent.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk