Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 10:53PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,126
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 325
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 303
Total: 306

Lockdown 2: Vulnerable Employees, just who is to work and who is not?

Started by person7, 04-11-20, 11:51PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welshie

Quote from: Emma_brown8484 on 06-01-21, 08:38AM
I am cat C and was told at the end of the first lockdown I could go on a lifestyle break anyone else get offered this?

Think this was standard policy for all vulnerable colleagues who didn't feel safe returning to work after shield finished.

miriam

Welshie

As government guidelines are only for CEV to shield then yes , theres no reason why not . I think it's more a case that Tesco went over and above with who they needed to send home first time round not that they're not protecting cv this time .

person7

Lockdown 3:

"All Clinically Extremely Vulnerable (CEV) and high risk Clinically Vulnerable (CV) colleagues in all parts of the UK should now remain at home and return to shielding."

this sentence came in an email, again its unclear, who is "high risk clinically vulnerable" as in march my dr said due to my asthma i should shield, she wrote a letter and tesco accepted it means im high risk and to stay off.

personally i dont want to stay off as i get depressed at home, but then i also dont want to be at increased risk of covid as people no longer social distance and shop floor has been VERY  busy since lockdown announcement.

i was placed in B category on the health assessment meaning i was ok to go back to work after march lockdown but must NOT go on the shop floor at all until after a certain time when the shop is quieter. is this back in place? nobody at work seems to know and the day i work, is the day the lady who does the "list" is not in. (not sure what position is called but all i know is person Y is the one who got the paperwork. so i cant ask her for advice as shes never in when im in, and nobody is passing on the message for her to ring me to discuss it and i dont have her number)

Vinny1985

Sorry for the post in here. I cant remember how to start a new topic. Just wanted to know if anyone heard about any redundancy coming April or after. Its gone quite on that front.
[mod]Ref: starting new topic. Please read VLH Supporter Benefits[/mod]

Swordfish

Yes, I’ve heard, Team Manager cull, Store Managers had there yearly structure document for their individual stores (I’ve seen it for my store) and was reviewed with there SDs before Xmas. As an example my store dropped from 3 Lead Managers to 1 Lead Manager and Fresh Manager(s) dropped to 1, losing Produce Manager.

Nomad

[admin]Topic is Lockdown 2: Vulnerable Employees, just who is to work and who is not?[/admin]
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

Vinny1985

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk