Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 11:12PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,126
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 325
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 297
Total: 298

Can I get more polo shirts? None in my allowance!

Started by Unknown, 03-06-21, 08:04AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unknown

I think they have shrunk, or they just come up short!

oldfashionedplayer

Yes just request more, and just put note to authorizer that they are too small, if you've got old ones bring them in to reset your allowance... Depending on your store authorizer, most don't check and just authorise, but ones who do want you to bring the uniform in, otherwise bin it if its accepted.

Cinderella

I just have to submit requests over my allowance, note the reference number and pass that to my line manager, who manually authorises the request. For some reason the system has me as a part time worker, which I am not, so I'm always considered at having reached my uniform allowance

whatajoke2019

I emailed the uniform ordering company to say I was full time (system says the same for me-part time) and it never changed.

Mrs sparrow

Speak to your wage clerk. They can change your profile to full time. Takes them about 2 minutes to do and it will update  on the system by the next day

Redshoes

Uniform allocation goes on how many days you work. It is says 5 it won't make a difference if full or part time. 

Mrs sparrow

On the old uniform site, yes. The new site just asks if you are PT or FT. As a wage clerk, I use common sense in that if someone is part time but generally works loads of overtime I will put them down as FT so they can order the amount of uniform they need. I very rarely refuse uniform that needs authorising due to allocation being exceeded.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk