Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

29-03-24, 12:39PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,129
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 471
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 5
Guests: 418
Total: 423

No Naughty List - Tesco advertisement

Started by Poltergeist, 09-12-20, 01:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poltergeist

Tongue in cheek post here  :D :D

The current TV advertisement of Tesco’s says that according to them, there is no naughty list this year.

Does this absolve all Colleagues from any previous or future issues that comes under the umbrella of disciplinary issues whether they be formal or informal for 2020? Just asking for a colleague 🤣😂

notsofunny

Wonder how many would smack the Managers in the face or be honest in telling them what they could do with some of the stupid instructions they give to CAs, if they did let every one off  ;D

Mind you I do remember one CA turning up with red xmas ladies underwear on and some tinsel  ;D  Managers and staff said nothing it was hilarious  :D

Spidercatcher

'No naughty list'.

Said nowt about Naughty Step ... more's the pity, because I never seem to be off it.    ;)

Poltergeist

Oh what a pity! Starting to think my eyes should be brown as recently I seem to be mired by the brown stuff. Just the depth that varies. Moral of the story is never to be a whistleblower 🙄😂

Poltergeist

Quote from: notsofunny on 09-12-20, 01:41PM

wonder how many would smack the Managers in the face or be honest in telling them what they could do with some of the stupid instructions they give to CAs if they did let every one off  ;D

Mind you do remember one CA turning up with red x mas lady's underwear on and some tinsel  ;D  Managers and staff said nothing it was hilarious  :D

This must have been before my time. Would have loved to have seen it 👏🏻😂

VladPutin

Quote from: notsofunny on 09-12-20, 01:41PM
Wonder how many would smack the Managers in the face or be honest in telling them what they could do with some of the stupid instructions they give to CAs, if they did let every one off  ;D

Mind you I do remember one CA turning up with red xmas ladies underwear on and some tinsel  ;D  Managers and staff said nothing it was hilarious  :D

There should be a Tesco Purge: one day a year you can do or say anything you like on the shop floor without any consequences. >:D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk