News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 03:14PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,115
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 316
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 290
Total: 292

Holiday booking

Started by dfl, 30-01-20, 09:55PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scruff

Anyone else in the same boat as me and not booked a single holiday for Apr 2020-march 21?  :D

hornimans135

I put my retirement letter in beginning of Nov to start 14/12/20 still hasn’t been sorted.

I off on furlough (CEV) until Boris lets me back. Don’t want to lose out on what is a retirement perk. Can someone help me please. What can I do and what do I need to do.?

NightAndDay

1. Contact the manager by phone over the status of your retirement letter, if not happy with outcome...

2. Contact your Store or People Partner to inform them of your retirement letter not being processed, if still not happy with outcome ...

3. Grievance to the  people partner over your boggle with the responsible manager, store manager or the people partner.

hornimans135

Thanks for your help have now got sorted out.
How much holiday will I accrue from 1st April until 14th June I know I will have
1 personal day but don’t know how many holidays and BH days I will have. I work 4 days a week.
Many thanks.

Morris999

Best way would be to look on your June 2020 payslip to work it out.
As for your personal day, technically you wouldn’t be entitled to it, however if it’s coded before you leave, I’ve not known 1 person who has had it taken back off them in their leaving pay.

Redshoes

I think I read somewhere once that you need to be employed after September to qualify for a personal day.

newguy20

Can personal days be taken in the new year, if staff asked but were told too busy in run up to Christmas?

lackofinterest

yes. any day upto march 31st

Scruff

Any idea when holiday booking will be going online?

Redshoes

When your store moves to work and pay. It is still authorised by your manager but saves the paperwork.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk