News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

24-04-24, 08:04PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 5,899
  • Latest: dezza
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,407
  • Total Topics: 638
  • Online today: 317
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 212
Total: 216

Share price 2022

Started by chris9997, 29-01-22, 11:12AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris9997

The share price is doing very well at the moment (£3.04 yesterday) so Drastic Dave was not that good at getting the share price moving after all

barafear

Probably doing well due to the price rises on our products and investors knowing us staff will be working for min wage come April ( and likely for a good few months after that!)

londoner83

It will no doubt dip on 1st Feb when SAYE matures.

madness

It's up because private investment from America has been looking at other UK supermarkets. So if one gets interest all go up on speculation.

kaled78

it's funny that as america's biggest wallmart pulled out of asda as they saw no profit in the uk

BUY TESLA STOCK

If you want to buy stocks the clue is in the name. As an alternative to Tesco you could always try Costco. I've had some stocks in my time including some in bad football teams. My comments are for entertainment purposes. I am not a financial advisor.

FarmerFred

Quote from: kaled78 on 30-01-22, 06:12PM
it's funny that as america's biggest wallmart pulled out of asda as they saw no profit in the uk
Walmart bought a lame duck that they thought they could turn into a swan with their magical American prowess... what they discovered was that they knew jack about the British grocery market in the same way that Tesco discovered that they didn't really understand the American market, or the Asian markets, or Central European. The same happened with the Australian firm Wesfarmers taking over Homebase...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk