News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

27-04-24, 01:25AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,422
  • Total Topics: 640
  • Online today: 515
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 506
Total: 507

New changes happening October.

Started by Bobmay, 28-08-22, 12:03PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swan13

From what I am reading it sounds like they are just removing the wording of Admin Colleague from W & P not the job role ! as it does not pay a skill.

whatajoke2019

Following the store planning guide which was sent to stores this week, we wanted to clarify that the 'Removal
of Tosco Stores Admin Role on Work & Pay' task refers to a removal of access to certain payroll systems for
colleagues who don't complete payroll tasks in their job role. There is a piece of work to remove 'Tosco Stores
Administrator' for colleagues who don't require this access for their job role. We'll give you more information
about this in Week 14.

Fuchsia Bloom

Does anyone happen to know if the Team Support role is being affected with the change?

londoner83

Sure someone posted on here team support hours are being dramatically cut back and in many cases it will be someone on the shopfloor just wearing a headset.

With ever more self service tills, less cash in use and scheduler telling colleagues what till to sit on you can easily see its a area where hours could  be scaled back.

Ever ready

So all stores with an autosafe in their cash office will become obsolete from July.  Being replaced by volumematic tills or a note counter.  Cash office clerk role will end up bring reduced dramatically.

chris9997

Is anyone else having issues with the hours allocation for replenishment on dairy it is seriously under man hours compared with grocery , what makes it worse is that the mm team leaders stick rigorously to scheduler.

biggerpicture

It's a company known issue that Dairy/Meat is wrong in the system. It's been an issue for many years and doesn't seem to be getting fixed anytime soon. Your SM should know this.

madness

Yes I personally enjoyed getting the constant kicking for not getting meat and dairy completed with the hours given.

BlueSheep

Seems odd that Admin are having access to work and pay cut because I do know for a definite fact that Wages is going and the announcement will be made around week 18. So I can only assume managers will be doing their own exceptions if its not falling down to Admin.

I guess this is to avoid having to pay a skills payment to admin once wages is gone.

Greyninja

Quote from: BlueSheep on 17-05-23, 08:22AMSeems odd that Admin are having access to work and pay cut because I do know for a definite fact that Wages is going and the announcement will be made around week 18. So I can only assume managers will be doing their own exceptions if its not falling down to Admin.

I guess this is to avoid having to pay a skills payment to admin once wages is gone.
how do u know for certain the announcement is coming week 18??

fatlad

Think you'll find they said AROUND week 18

Sue2609

Where has the info come from around the week 18 announcement regarding wages clerks. 

WAGs

I thought there was suppose to be an announcement wk12 this week re: Wage Clerks? Then Admin in wk16 change?  Can someone clarify where wk 18 come from please?

fatlad

Stop stressing everyone, what will be will be

King1999

Agreed no point stressing,but typical of this company to create more anxiety when they reckon they support mental health,lip service as usual.Staff bottom of checklist tick.

BritishRacingGreen

to be honest - I've not heard or seen anything regarding wages and/or admin anywhere except on here.

AudiTTman

Why do we need wage clerks now or even admin, team managers do everything else so a bit more can't hurt surely. Time to cut the role altogether

londoner83

Without wishing to upset the scores of wages and admin colleagues who no doubt give their heart and sole to their role, I tend to agree with the above view. Exceptions in our extra rarely hit double digits for a day & with colleagues being more empowered to do things themselves barring recruitment there is really little admin to do.

Seymee

Admin's role pack is a full A4 page. Their job is more complex than I realised.

Wages role pack barely covers 7 lines in comparison.

Superscatty

Anyone having trouble getting authentication text on our tesco

Daisylou

Quote from: Greyninja on 17-05-23, 11:01AM
Quote from: BlueSheep on 17-05-23, 08:22AMSeems odd that Admin are having access to work and pay cut because I do know for a definite fact that Wages is going and the announcement will be made around week 18. So I can only assume managers will be doing their own exceptions if its not falling down to Admin.

if you know for certain, is it redundancy or a job move?

fatlad

Quote from: Superscatty on 19-05-23, 10:34PMAnyone having trouble getting authentication text on our tesco

Yep me

WAGs

Quote from: Daisylou on 21-05-23, 10:41PM
Quote from: Greyninja on 17-05-23, 11:01AM

if you know for certain, is it redundancy or a job move?
Has anybody out there had or aware of any updates on the Wage Clerk jobs situation?  As the job is reducing daily it would be nice to know or have an idea on what's going to be happening!

Swan13

No still waiting to hear ! 25 years in the job ...

Sherwoodforest

You'll just be moved onto something  else, no redundancy with serve, pick fill now.
Tesco Finest Karma,best served bent over💩

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk