News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 06:24PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,117
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 322
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 317
Total: 321

Lightfoot

Started by johnboy245, 17-03-20, 11:29PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohwhatever

Try this, switch van on then switch off then on again, do not pause to do this, lightfoot lights will stay on one green and not light up every light. If you have followed instructions and only light one green then hey presto drive a mile or a hundred miles at any acceleration and you will get 100%.

madness

Quote from: lukedotcom on 29-10-20, 04:33PMI've just started as a CDD about a month now but I just think its very dangerous keeping a constant eye on the lightfoot lights and the speed limits and other road users and following directions as I'm not familiar with the area.  It's just one thing to many if you ask me. >:(

I too found myself watching the lights instead of the road however after a time i learned the sound of the engine. Usually get caught out after cruising at a higher speed then accelerating from a junction.

rebel123

In our store nobody cares about them as they are biggest piece of c**p going been pulled a couple off times told manager the calibration is c**p and only thing they should bother about is speeding now he doesn't bother, most at our store are on d or c for driving

madness

We have some new vans and they are all different calibrations of lightfoot. Some you can accelerate alot before it goes into the yellow others just fly up at a touch of the throttle. How can they be so different.

Nomad

Cheap chips  ;D
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

gomezz

Quote from: madness on 09-08-23, 11:42PMWe have some new vans and they are all different calibrations of lightfoot. Some you can accelerate alot before it goes into the yellow others just fly up at a touch of the throttle. How can they be so different.
And how can the company / Lightfoot not notice the difference between the vans across all the drivers that have driven them in that period and the difference in apparent driver performance depending on which van they have been driving?  Simple statistical analysis would call BS on any challenge to a driver's performance. Alternatively if pulled then ask the team leader / driver assessor to take you out in the van in question and get them to show you how to drive (safely) to get an acceptable score.  Bet they can't manage it.

(unless there is a cheat mode the driver assessor can activate with a secret gadget or key sequence on the app)
"The progress of the kart is more important than its direction"

gomezz

Following on from that how about an unknown driver assessor from another part of the county being taken on as a "newby" and buddied up with a "problem" driver to see what's what?
"The progress of the kart is more important than its direction"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk