News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

19-04-24, 12:30PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,366
  • Total Topics: 636
  • Online today: 516
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 391
Total: 392

Payslip view

Started by Hello it’s me, 03-05-18, 12:37AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amex

Just one week, last week. 

happyharry

Thanks for that - you'd have thought Tesco would have implemented it from the start of a new pay sector - maybe not though.
The new rate is displayed, but nothing to say it's only for the last week - could be confusing. ???

Corfu

2 weeks st old rate, 2 weeks at new rate.

MisterT

If your off due to quarantine are you deducted the first 3 days of sick pay.

amex

New pay rates were effective from October 4, so 3 weeks at old rate, 1 week on new  rate. 

sammy

Quote from: MisterT on 16-10-20, 08:39AM
If your off due to quarantine are you deducted the first 3 days of sick pay.

No you should be paid from day 1

pitt_the_elder

I'm a new starter, and recently received my first wage. However, I cannot access the payslipview system.
I've been told that this is the old system, and they're moving to Work and Pay. However, I cannot access work and pay, nor really find information on exactly how to do this.
Does anyone have any information or assistance how I may get access to it?

Note:

The helpline number for payslipview could not do anything
Payroll at my store lack the ability to do anything, it seems - no paper payslip could be / will be provided

I was just looked to see if anyone else had either started at Tesco recently and is experiencing the same thing, or someone may be able to point me in the right direction

If this was your first pay with the Company, you should have received a paper payslip. I usually find them behind the Customer Service Desk when they're delivered. Your wages clerk can get you the Activation Code to access payslipview. Wages Clerks can access the codes so long as you have never activated it. If your store has moved to Work And Pay, some stores went live this week, I have no idea on the process.

dotnochance

What’s “relief pay” just noticed it on my payslip?

King1999

Normally if you step up or they can’t think of a code to pay your overtime etc.......

dotnochance

Never do over time and stepping up, lol so still no idea

King1999

Premiums maybe ????

sunshineman

Hi, has the online wage slip changed. on one system it does not show this months wage and on another it will not let me in

sunshineman

Depends if your store has moved to the Work and Pay system. If it hasn't then you use the usual site.
If your store has moved over and you are trying to access via Iphone the advise is to open the new site with Safari.

notsofunny

someone has just phoned me about this new site what is it and how to log in , if anyone can direct me to it I can then forward it , Thanks ,

Backagain

Not been paid for being off with covid. We have all been told it was a problem with the system. Is this true? We work in a London based store

whatajoke2019

For stores who've migrated to Work & Pay you need to visit colleague.ourtesco.com

Log in with the same sign in you use for Click & Learn, Reductions etcetera and on the home page click/tap 'Work & Pay'.

On the next page that loads click/tap 'Pay' (shows a bank icon on the 'tile').

Next page that loads click/tap 'View Payslips' then 'Payslip' underneath the date and it'll open a PDF of today's wage slip for you.

Side notes: the amount shown to the right of viewing your payslip is the amount you're being paid tomorrow after tax and deductions. It's worth pointing out I suspect the hourly holiday entitlement hasn't been migrated with any holidays taken prior to the move to Work & Pay so it's worth double checking any remaining allowance against your October payslip on Payslipview!

shadownet

[mod]Please do not quote immediately prior post(s).[/mod]

Hi, any idea what the cut off date is on this new work and pay?

whatajoke2019

On the PDF it says:

This pay summary covers contracted hours from 18th October to 14th November.

Absences from 18th October to 14th November that have been authorised on or before 10th November.

And overtime, temporary adjustments or unplanned absences from 11th October to 7th November.

A couple of more things to add: if you're on a Flexi contract any overtime (I believe) shows as Flexi Days/Nights, or words to that effect, and 'retro' payments are any that were processed by payroll in the run up to 17th October but missed any cut off dates e.g. overtime.

notsofunny

Quote from: sunshineman on 12-11-20, 03:03PM
Hi, has the online wage slip changed. on one system it does not show this months wage and on another it will not let me in

Yep it was for some the last time they could log into the old system ,so new way is

( I think ) on YOUR TESCO  then click on OUR BENIFITS  then click on OUR REWARDS & BENIFITS PAGE which takes you to One login page ,, put in your user name and password ,,,,,,,,,, after that your on your own since I dont have a user name and password ,,, but you should have been shown it when they set things up for your training on line ,,,  first name second.name@tesco.com then password ,,

Pathfinder

Again staff not paid for covid isolating...was there a coding for this apart from usual sick code ....anyone know code to use ?

Backagain and Pathfinder

Yes, there is a different code to use when coding Covid related absences. However, there is an intermittent problem where Payroll are not picking up the code. After several weeks of wages clerks complaining on Yammer that they have coded colleagues correctly but the payment hadn't been made Head Office finally admitted that there is a problem. There is no pattern to which ones are not picked up so they are struggling to correct the problem. Wages Clerks were informed on Yammer to check if payments have been made and if not send the relevant Comms form. Unfortunately if the colleague is off in the week prior to the cut-off it isn't possible to check if the payment has been successful until pay week which is obviously too late. Also if wages clerks are not on Yammer they are probably unaware of the advise as it hasn't been sent to stores on any information I've seen.

kaled78

I thought they were trying to get rid of the wages clerk role?,isn't that why work and pay is being introduced?

It's going to be at least 2 years before Work and Pay is working correctly. The stores which have gone live are pulling their hair out because it is absolutely c**p. When you have Wages Clerks having to do 14 and 15 hour shifts when something launches you have got a major problem. And if you think things are bad now wait until your manager takes over paying you.

notsofunny

Someone said that its the same system as being used by others like Asda is that true ? its not a new system but one that has been used for a few years by others ,

Also that it is a simple system that flags up every day/week any changes in some ones work pattern , so if someone forgets to clock in or if they are off it will ask for a code to be inputted to pay them or not , same goes for overtime you work 1 hour more it asks if that is overtime and you just put in the overtime code or not ,

In express all the managers and shift leaders do that which only takes a few minutes a week , seems simple to do and works if everyone clocks in and out , and they look at the report each day/week to correct things ,,,,,,,               

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk