News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

29-03-24, 01:13AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,127
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 311
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 281
Total: 282

Tesco face masks

Started by cosmosmallpiece, 21-08-20, 01:22PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dotnochance

Halftone84

What aisle is the tin foil in ? Need some new hats ...

Batmanjo

I still cannot understand why they would let these mask less idiots roam around the shops when they are the vunerable  and they are in fear for their lives, they should go frolic in the open spaces such as the parks. motorways.etc and get home deliveries where they are free to do what they want to in their own homes. Bet these people would be the 1st in line for a gas mask if we went to war  :D :D

Corinthian

I work 3 shifts a week in an express store and received one pack (4pc) at the beginning of this month. No tesco branding on them, company on packaging is 'Step Ahead'. Tested to 30 washes, 60degrees, non tumblable. Disappointed that they are just one size fits all, far too loose on me and steam up my glasses. According to the packaging they are 'not classed as PPE'.

Redshoes

Quote from: thepainter on 23-10-20, 08:43AM
Quote from: taichi on 21-08-20, 08:53PM
A few more months of using these masks and they will start producing coffins with the tesco logo.

It's OK they are now setting up a green and red light system. I told colleagues
a few months back that it won't be long before they have a system where
if you have not been vaccinated it will flash red and you will be refused entry.
this is a lot more incidious than what people are being lead to believe.
I was already refused entry to a greese chain for not having a mobile phone to
have it QR scanned. It's already in the amended 1984 public health act part 2
That you will be refused the ability to work and all your things can be confiscated
And taken to be disinfected or destroyed that covers your pets to. They have already
Stated in the amended act that people can be snatched and taken to a place of treatment
don't this sound all to familiar. Like say the Jews, blacks on busses, disabled people snatched and
chucked in asylums.

People can think what they want of this post but time will prove me right. I've
already been proved right on the introduction of the traffic lights.

Such strong claims really need some verification and a link to the source.  Please can you add that please

The traffic light system s n the way but it's to count people. There is a limit set for each store and this is just to ensure that we stick to this, now and at Christmas.

King1999

Quote from: Corinthian on 24-10-20, 02:35AM
I work 3 shifts a week in an express store and received one pack (4pc) at the beginning of this month. No tesco branding on them, company on packaging is 'Step Ahead'. Tested to 30 washes, 60degrees, non tumblable. Disappointed that they are just one size fits all, far too loose on me and steam up my glasses. According to the packaging they are 'not classed as PPE'.

Try tying a loop in the ear holder it will tighten the mask to your face.Agreed they are too loose otherwise.👍🏻

Biscuits

Corinthian - the masks were too big for me too, even if I looped the elastic. I just tumble dried them and they shrank a bit, so now fit much better  :)

candysue

We still haven’t been given any masks in our store ☹️

penguin

Quote from: thepainter on 23-10-20, 08:43AM
Quote from: taichi on 21-08-20, 08:53PM
A few more months of using these masks and they will start producing coffins with the tesco logo.

It's OK they are now setting up a green and red light system. I told colleagues
a few months back that it won't be long before they have a system where
if you have not been vaccinated it will flash red and you will be refused entry.
this is a lot more incidious than what people are being lead to believe.
I was already refused entry to a greese chain for not having a mobile phone to
have it QR scanned. It's already in the amended 1984 public health act part 2
That you will be refused the ability to work and all your things can be confiscated
And taken to be disinfected or destroyed that covers your pets to. They have already
Stated in the amended act that people can be snatched and taken to a place of treatment
don't this sound all to familiar. Like say the Jews, blacks on busses, disabled people snatched and
chucked in asylums.

People can think what they want of this post but time will prove me right. I've
already been proved right on the introduction of the traffic lights.

Such strong claims really need some verification and a link to the source.  Please can you add that please

The traffic light system is common sense really, as is the requirement to use track and trace during a pandemic, as for the rest of that post sorry but a lot of rubbish, if some big plan was underway to control us all and remove our rights the measures in place would be far far harsher than lockdown and rule breakers would encounter far worse than a fine.
Do not let anyone tell you there is not a decent job and life beyond Tesco.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk