Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 10:22PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,126
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 325
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online

New law concerning care homes. How will it effect Dot Com delivery’s?

Started by Glazzer, 14-07-21, 07:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glazzer

I'm concerned about how Tesco will comply with this new law. Will it be a wedge to force the Jab on Dot com drivers or will they find a compromise?

lol its me

Paulie

The vaccines are still in clinical trials there is no long term data. What happens if Des the dot com driver drops dead after having a forced vaccine, would Tesco be liable. What else will they force on your body after vaccines, why not make it mandatory for staff to take amphetamines to work faster.

lol its me

Results of Covid-19 vaccine trials have been published and peer-reviewed if you're to lazy to go read what the scientists have said about the vaccine then you're a lost cause.

Paulie

I do apologise old wise one, I read somewhere the other day that the vaccines have not had FDA approval and the results of the trials was 2023. Better get the fact checkers to check it out I think.

lol its me

For one we are in the UK and FDA is an American institution! you said they where still in "vaccines are still in clinical trials" no that's a lie the trails are over both here and in America, Although the vaccines have completed the necessary steps of each trial, the health and economic impact of COVID-19 has meant the process has been sped up, all that has happened is the process has been spend up, not corners cut.

I'm so glad you referenced the info you found on Facebook about the "trials was 2023"  what in actual fact is all trial participants will continue to be monitored to assess long-term protection and safety for an additional two years after their second dose the same as every other drug in history has done! the trials are over and data is all there, there are no safety fears, the 2 years means nothing.

Fact checkers  ;) you need to check the facts.

[admin]You need to show more civility in your posts.[/admin]

gomezz

Regardless of the above the driver still has the final say if their dynamic risk assessment concludes that it is not safe to enter premises including care homes.
"The progress of the kart is more important than its direction"

lol its me

Lets just be clear about the new law you are worried about, is it the one about all workers in care homes have to have Covid jab?

Those people who are a real danger to people who physically can't have the jab for one condition or another, their selfishness will lead to Covid lasting longer in this county and lead to the death of people.

[admin]Which county ? I have removed your continued uncivil remarks, corrected your bad spelling and punctuation.[/admin]

BUY TESLA STOCK

The mods don't care they are making £2 a year from almost 8000 members.

[admin]Not worth a reply or any action.[/admin]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk