News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 11:43AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,115
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 316
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 293
Total: 297

No bonus

Started by Vinny1985, 04-02-21, 01:51AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny1985

I just checked my payslip and I have no 10 percent bonus. Anyone else missing it. I come out with the same as I always do.

1man2jobs

I have a "one-off payment" entry on my payslip but I was expecting it to be 10% of my overall wage. However it looks like it doesnt include holidays taken during that period.

Welshie

Its "one off payment " and it's only for hours actually worked so not for holidays, isolating or any other time off .

BUY TESLA STOCK

As promised I have a one time payment in the left column of my payslip.

BarryZola

Yes, it was a bonus for working on those busy days leading up to Xmas and afterwards. It wasn't a bonus just for being employed by Tesco. If you were on holiday or isolating or whatever then you didn't earn it during that specific period.

thecleaningwoman

Your One off payment will only be for the time you worked so Xmas Day ,Boxing Day and New  Year Day Will not be counted in yor 10% if you took them off  Very clever of Tesco as how many would of worked Xmas Day   ;D

Grassa

love my 10% better than nothing extra!

Temp123

Hello,

I was a Christmas temp, finished at the start of January.

Does any one know if I will get paid the holiday pay that I have earned?  On my payslip it said I earned around 5 or days holiday!

I never got a copy of my contract..

(Didn't get paid anything today lol)

Teddybonkers

Temp123 - Didn't you know that xmas temps at Tesco work for nothing. By far the easiest group of workers to screw over.

notsofunny

Quote from: Temp123 on 05-02-21, 02:55PM
Hello,

I was a Christmas temp, finished at the start of January.

Does any one know if I will get paid the holiday pay that I have earned?  On my payslip it said I earned around 5 or days holiday!

I never got a copy of my contract..

(Didn't get paid anything today lol)

If it says you had 5 days holiday and you have not got it in your pay , then contact them to find out why , You should get it if pay slip say you have earned it ,, dont let it drop ,,

Redshoes

Depending on your working days you may have already had holiday. You need to use a holiday or bank holiday for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and 1st Jan. will also depend on your stores opening days. My store closed for the above days but not all stores do.

T.C.1

So as it reads on our board it's a 2.5% bonus paid on the 28th May??

fatboy

I was told june pay but not 100% sure if thats correct. Was told managers getting theirs in May & everyone else in June. Oh & also managers are getting more than 2.5% too  >:(

Morris999

Managers are Not getting the COVID bonus that the colleagues are getting, so can we please stop with the managers are getting more and before us(colleagues) myth.

What managers are getting is there normal annual bonus they have got for the past few years.
And as far as I'm aware the actual amount is only potentially upto 2.5% if all the measures are achieved, which after profits were down is unlikely.

T.C.1

It does say in the detail that although Tesco missed there target colleagues will get the 2.5% bonus as a one off payment as recitation of work in the past year

dairyfresh

its 2% for hourly pay colleagues

2.5%for salaried (managers) and distribution

T.C.1

Sorry my bad read it wrong!!

Rad

Quote from: Morris999 on 06-05-21, 05:47PM
Managers are Not getting the COVID bonus that the colleagues are getting, so can we please stop with the managers are getting more and before us(colleagues) myth.

What managers are getting is there normal annual bonus they have got for the past few years.
And as far as I'm aware the actual amount is only potentially upto 2.5% if all the measures are achieved, which after profits were down is unlikely.

Managers are not getting the annual bonus as the profit target was missed.  They are getting 2.5 % for their work over the last year, so although its not called a covid bonus, it basically is.

fatboy

Exactly. So as I said, managers are getting 2.5% & hourly paid colleagues 2%. Doesn't matter what the bonus is called managers are still getting more than other colleagues. Not too sure which pay packet we see it in though.

Rad

May for managers
June for colleagues

spike_pkh

Quote from: fatboy on 06-05-21, 08:23PM
Exactly. So as I said, managers are getting 2.5%, hourly paid colleagues 2%. Doesn't matter what the bonus is called managers are still getting more than other colleagues. Not too sure which pay packet we see it in though.

Managers are not getting the covid bonus, they are getting the yearly bonus that all staff used to get but hourly colleagues lost in the last pay negotiations where they got a large pay rise and managers did not.

Tesco giving hourly colleagues a 2% covid bonus but not to managers is a bit of a spit in the face to management who were told they weren't getting a larger pay rise the same as everyone else but would still get their yearly bonus.

The managers should get their yearly bonus (which relates to targets in the business) but also be offered the covid bonus as they worked throughout the pandemic as well

oldfashionedplayer

You can clearly see who the managers are  :D

It was a pay reduction for most of us on nights, personally I lost just over £650 and its a slow accumulation to get that back over years... Not over a short space of time... My pay is now less than when I started 10+ years back..... We lost our bonus, managers and distribution still get it, so it's a kick in the teeth for the hard work we do when they can still get it....

The ones who experienced all the c**p, the abuse, the spitting etc are the ones who got the lowest amount of bonus... So gotta be thankful they can bail and pass it on to someone else or just watch from the sidelines as a GA deals with it...

Biscuits United

The 2% bonus that colleagues are receiving in our June pay, at what date do we still need to be employed by Tesco to receive it?

NorthernJ

QuoteColleagues will need to have joined Tesco by 1 December 2020 to be eligible for this one-off
bonus 2021. You'll also need to still be employed on the date the bonus is paid, 25 June 2021.

Later on goes to say
QuoteQ. What if my final day at Tesco is on the payment date?
You will still be employed on the date the bonus is paid, so you will receive it.
So the 25th June. Feels rough for anyone leaving between now and then mind you.

newguy20

It's a real kick in the teeth given so many new staff ( who worked right through the covid times ) are being let go and will lose out on this bonus , where as the staff who disappeared isolating for months on end will still get it even though they didn't work through the lockdown!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk