News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 06:56PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,117
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 322
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 288
Total: 290

job cuts?

Started by Vinny1985, 11-01-21, 04:01PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suppord

New contract came today to sign after Team Support has gone in our store. Anybody know if the checkout operator department name and code has changed to "checkout services" or is that because of my old job and they're trying to quietly still distinguish me as a different job role? If so I need to question this.

Redshoes

It depends on size of store. Team Support have gone to Off Till Activities in my store.
Checkout Services I believe are in stores that take more than set sun each week.

Batmanjo

Quote from: Suppord on 17-04-21, 05:41PM
New contract came today to sign after Team Support has gone in our store. Anybody know if the checkout operator department name and code has changed to "checkout services" or is that because of my old job and they're trying to quietly still distinguish me as a different job role? If so I need to question this.
You could give them the option ? If your job role has gone and they require you to sign a new contract you maybe entitled to Redundancy if you didn't agree to the new contract, I would seek legal advice before signing they may be in breach of contract ? as the contract is a shared agreement between yourself and your employer. Good Luck ! 

Fuchsia Bloom

What is the possibility of team supports / off till going in all stores? Also how would it operate without them in relation to breaks etc ?

Ever ready

I'm interested to know what's going to happen to the cash office role now that they're rolling out the volumatic note exceptors in the large and extra store formats. With the removal of the stamp machines and less and less cash tills the job role is looking like it can be completed within 2 hrs daily. Has anyone heard anything on this?

Sherwoodforest

You,l just be working somewere else in the shop,surely you realise that by now with them changing contracts
Tesco Finest Karma,best served bent over💩

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk