Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

08-05-21, 02:48PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51654
  • Total Topics: 1035
  • Online Today: 87
  • Online Ever: 525
  • (11-07-20, 04:47PM)
Users Online

Author Topic: job cuts?  (Read 79057 times)

Suppord

Re: job cuts?
« Reply #275 on: 17-04-21, 05:41PM »
New contract came today to sign after Team Support has gone in our store. Anybody know if the checkout operator department name and code has changed to “checkout services” or is that because of my old job and they’re trying to quietly still distinguish me as a different job role? If so I need to question this.

Redshoes

• Smart Arse
« Reply #276 on: 18-04-21, 11:05AM »
It depends on size of store. Team Support have gone to Off Till Activities in my store.
Checkout Services I believe are in stores that take more than set sun each week.

Batmanjo

« Reply #277 on: 18-04-21, 11:42AM »
New contract came today to sign after Team Support has gone in our store. Anybody know if the checkout operator department name and code has changed to “checkout services” or is that because of my old job and they’re trying to quietly still distinguish me as a different job role? If so I need to question this.
You could give them the option ? If your job role has gone and they require you to sign a new contract you maybe entitled to Redundancy if you didn't agree to the new contract, I would seek legal advice before signing they may be in breach of contract ? as the contract is a shared agreement between yourself and your employer. Good Luck ! 
« Last Edit: 18-04-21, 12:05PM by Nomad »