News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

29-03-24, 08:35AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,129
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 448
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online

Pay review 2021

Started by Witch69, 21-07-20, 09:25AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatboy

Thanks smurf88  :thumbup:

Davethebave

The shielded colleagues will get it based on basic hours only. Everyone else will get it based on basic hours, OT, premiums and the few other bonus payments received for working through the pandemic

Spidercatcher

When will we get this bonus, next pay in May?

BUY TESLA STOCK

Quote from: forrestgimp on 14-04-21, 04:18PM
Quote from: Tommo1961 on 14-04-21, 03:21PM
Hardly seems fair if all those that have been at home shielding get the "reward"
When most of us have put up with the s***! Of the last 12 months Whilst they've been shielding.

Lol, why do you care what others get so long as you get what you so richly deserve.

Some would prefer to have ill health and hand outs than be at work ???

Johnzo88

Quote from: Spidercatcher on 15-04-21, 12:36AM
When will we get this bonus, next pay in May?

Think its the end of June pay

Ashbeck

Yes its June payday for hourly paid colleagues.

May for salaried colleagues.

Spidercatcher

Thanks to both replies.   :thumbup:

Pfs girlie

We've not had a team 5 yet ..whats the deal with the bonus please ?

uklions

Whats a team 5??  ;D

NightAndDay

Tesco talk for putting work related notices and business decisions/events on the white board in the staff room.

fatboy

Love how hourly paid colleagues are getting 2% in June but managers are getting 2.5% in May. So much for one team 8-)

Prince of Darkness

Sitting safe from Covid in the office has got to be worth 0.5%  :(

grim up north

Quote from: Davethebave on 14-04-21, 09:54PM
The shielded colleagues will get it based on basic hours only. Everyone else will get it based on basic hours, OT, premiums and the few other bonus payments received for working through the pandemic

It says 'previous recognition bonuses' arent included?

Morris999

Quote from: fatboy on 15-04-21, 04:40PM
Love how hourly paid colleagues are getting 2% in June but managers are getting 2.5% in May. So much for one team 8-)

The manager bonus is the yearly one they have had for the past few years, and is nothing to do with the COVID bonus colleagues are getting.
In fact as it stood this morning managers are not getting a COVID bonus at all.

Davethebave

Ahhh misread the FAQ lol

5fdp

Well done morris999. Couldnt agree more.

forrestgimp

Quote from: Sweetie Wife on 15-04-21, 02:07AM
Quote from: forrestgimp on 14-04-21, 04:18PM
Quote from: Tommo1961 on 14-04-21, 03:21PM
Hardly seems fair if all those that have been at home shielding get the "reward"
When most of us have put up with the s***! Of the last 12 months Whilst they've been shielding.

Lol, why do you care what others get so long as you get what you so richly deserve.

Some would prefer to have ill health and hand outs than be at work ???

Show me one single person who would rather be ill and get a few quid than be healthy. I get the feeling this is more about your own sensibilities than anything 'Oh look at them getting what I want but cant have'

pixpix

Quick question- i'm leaving Tesco after 3 years at end of April - I worked throughout the full year and I wonder if I receive my colleague bonus 2% in June?
What if my P45 is processed, does that stop me from getting this payment?
Thanks

Tossgo

You won't qualify for the bonus unless your still employed on the 25th June

pixpix

That's some proper BS.
Been working my ass off in the midst of pandemic, pulling all overtime to cover for people who were shielding, always getting wow comments for my hard work and now I can't even get the money i deserve. Bad timing of leaving but i'm moving to London and I asked my manager if ahe can put me on Unpaid Leave for 6 weeks just so i can be on payroll but she said i can't. So fecking much for being glorified for being able to work hard, but when it comes to get something back you get a simple: i can't do it.

NightAndDay

Why not go off sick with stress, get the bonus then quit?

Redshoes

Quote from: pixpix on 17-04-21, 11:13AM
That's some proper BS.
Been working my ass off in the midst of pandemic, pulling all overtime to cover for people who were shielding, always getting wow comments for my hard work and now I can't even get the money i deserve. Bad timing of leaving but i'm moving to London and I asked my manager if ahe can put me on Unpaid Leave for 6 weeks just so i can be on payroll but she said i can't. So fecking much for being glorified for being able to work hard, but when it comes to get something back you get a simple: i can't do it.

I have not read the terms and conditions but they do tend to state you have to still be employed on a given date. Nothing the store can do to change that.
I would not advise you do as Nightandday has suggested. You have already handed in your notice, you have complained about the bins and you have set your move plans in place. If you have moved out of the area and have started your new life in a new area you are not sick. Saying that you are prevents someone moving into your old job role, you will need a fit note from a dr and chances are you won't be believed so may depend on your manager on how far they take this.
I don't think any solution to any problem should be to lie your way out of it.

NightAndDay

Just because someone leaves a job doesn't mean there will be a vacancy for it, the struggle is real for SM's needing to "lose hours", more likely than not, the vacancy will be removed so Tesco can save on payroll.

If she's already resigned, she's already resigned, if not (she says end of April, a 1 week notice is all that's required) then what I suggested is an option, with how Tesco treats their staff I personally think the staff should get what they can out of them quite frankly, but at the same time understand some people have a "moral obligation" (for what that's worth at Tesco).

Night Owl

I understand Team Managers start to receive their pay award letters from today. Anyone received theirs yet? If so what is the % increase if you received a met. I believe it was 3% last year.
This may also give some indication of what pay award hourly paid colleague's receive later this year.

Davethebave

Team managers don't get a blanket % for met. They will all get a different % based on where they lay in the pay scale for their role.

So we might both get met, you might get 3% to bring you higher up the scale and more in line with everyone else, where as I might only get 1% if I'm too high up the scale

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk