Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

08-05-21, 02:07PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 51654
  • Total Topics: 1035
  • Online Today: 86
  • Online Ever: 525
  • (11-07-20, 04:47PM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 80
Total: 84

Author Topic: Holiday argument with manager  (Read 14115 times)

Redshoes

• Smart Arse
Re: Holiday argument with manager
« Reply #51 on: 19-02-21, 05:06AM »
OneLogin passwords expire every 90 days and you can't use the previous 24... I can remember Marathon bars just before they were re-branded to Snickers but I'll be damned if I can remember the past 24 passwords...!  :D

You have to send a form off on Comms to request a password reset then it's on User Reports on Desktop (as an Excel file) but it's not fool proof; I've helped two colleagues reset theirs and the 'new' temporary one didn't work.

If you set up your phone number on My Account you can be sent a one time passcode to regain access-that *seems* to work better.

I use a number. Every time I have to rest password I just go up a number. You can have number at beginning or at end, anywhere in fact so can be moved. You also need a character, that can change too. You just need to change one letter, number or character for a new password. It does not have to be the whole thing. If you used letters and as a cap and just went up the alphabet you have 26 passwords.

expressman77

« Reply #52 on: 19-02-21, 07:22PM »
No, it was only a shift leader on at the time, so I filled the form in, dated it, and put it on the clipboard on the wall where it couldn't be missed.

In the past so many staff have say they booked holiday and had left form on notice board,
You need to make sure you hand it to the manager personally , stops all confusion  .

jimos87

« Reply #53 on: 27-04-21, 12:27PM »
No dept is different, if personal information is on view that shouldn't be, then it's against data protection and Tesco policies. Sealed envelopes are no guarantee, anything data sensitive should be handed to you personally.

You could try the seven day rule, and no holiday planning meeting, but how far do you want to push it?

Tesco doesn't have any care for personal data you find it all over the place.
« Last Edit: 27-04-21, 03:00PM by Nomad »