Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 08:11PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,119
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 325
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 281
Total: 285

how can i register to get the tesco "inform" app for staff

Started by carlos, 09-11-14, 09:02PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucgeo

Ask your manager to sit down with you and set it up on your phone.
Live for today. Learn from yesterday.

NavyNinja

I've recently had to re-download the mpro5 app as I have a new phone but now it wont let me sign in at all. Just keeps giving me the option to register a company or start a free trial. Obviously I need this to do the checks in the am and pm. Any help or similar experiences please?

Redshoes

It is a while since I had to help someone but I think you need to put in uk, then the company name, then store number. No gaps.

whatajoke2019

When you register a company it's mprotesc0uk (0 being o). When that's picked up then you'll need to log in using the Te5c0 account button in the bottom left hand corner.

It's also worth pointing out that syncing your phone at least once a week because you can complete your checks but it doesn't always work properly. When you're logged in tap World>Settings>Sync (bottom right hand corner) and then the anti clockwise arrow in the top right hand corner.

VladPutin

I couldn't care less about using the app. But having it on my phone gives me an excuse to carry it on the shop floor. And stops the morons whining about it during staff search. >:D

penguin

That is the only reason I ever downloaded that app, gave me a valid reason to keep my phone on my person as the last store I was in had items going missing from staff lockers on a far to regular basis for me to risk leaving anything of value in them.
Do not let anyone tell you there is not a decent job and life beyond Tesco.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk