News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 12:08PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,115
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 316
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 282
Total: 285

News articles

Started by Nomad, 21-03-18, 10:49AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucgeo

Of course the work gets done....you'd be disciplined if it didnt ???

The staffing levels are at the lowest I have seen in the last 20+ years, they budget for theft instead of feet on floor...the company IS operating at a bare minimum...all so customers can get out in the least amount of time.....

Our stock levels are ridiculous.....cages are six deep in back stock, and we still have Easter eggs on some and no staff to put the stock out, they are just working the delivery and letting the back stock fester.....our SM rarely, if ever, steps foot in the warehouse, preferring to chat on phone whilst having a costa.....and she's getting a bonus equivalent to about 5 times my annual salary.....why is morale so low?? Can't imagine  ???
Live for today. Learn from yesterday.

notsofunny

Quote from: strebor on 12-04-18, 06:38PM
Notsofunny
Are you a manager on HAPPY pills  8-)

no  and I take the fifth about the happy pills  ;)

notsofunny

Quote from: lucgeo on 12-04-18, 06:44PM
Of course the work gets done....you'd be disciplined if it didnt ???

The staffing levels are at the lowest I have seen in the last 20+ years, they budget for theft instead of feet on floor...the company IS operating at a bare minimum...all so customers can get out in the least amount of time.....

Our stock levels are ridiculous.....cages are six deep in back stock, and we still have Easter eggs on some and no staff to put the stock out, they are just working the delivery and letting the back stock fester.....our SM rarely, if ever, steps foot in the warehouse, preferring to chat on phone whilst having a costa.....and she's getting a bonus equivalent to about 5 times my annual salary.....why is morale so low?? Can't imagine  ???

Well since some say things are so bad how come you are still trading, and new stock is able to get in ?
after all if no one can get the work done every day then stock should not be able to get in nor would you have sales since no stock would be getting worked ,
and if she is getting bonus she must be hitting her target and good luck to her/him , she is doing what she gets paid for and you for what you do ,

lucgeo

Dear god are you stalking me?? Ok I'm a liar......I haven't worked for tesco 20+ years,....it isn't in decline.....it's my fault the stock is in the warehouse, though judging by your undertones, Twould seem I'm lying about that also.....as it can't possibly be?? And my SM has hit all her targets, through her own sheer will, determination, leadership skills and open and honest approach to the workforce....

Wake,wake,wake... and your back in the room :thumbup:

notsofunny

if you don't want a reply then don't post simple, 8-)

OvaSees

Quote from: notsofunny on 12-04-18, 06:32PM
So are you saying sales will drop ? and we will have no more cuts ?
No, what I said was an economic reality;-
Quote from: OvaSees on 12-04-18, 12:48PMInflation and cuts-driven profits are unsustainable

As to Inflation is that comeing to a stop as well ?
Eventually yes. As the recent prolonged period of deflation showed, inflation is not a permanent state nor is it perpetual. It's an economic cycle. If it's inflation that's driving a sales increase then you are not growing, you're just putting your prices up to inflate sales. Tesco was quick to attribute sales declines to deflation in previous years...

as to Dave  how long was he at the last company he worked for ?
Irrelevant, and no indicator of how long he will be here. How long has Matt Davies ever spent in a company - including this one?

cardboardrunner

lucgeo

PROPAGANDA ??? ???

Tesco attempting  to justify ending the discount on alcohol to staff ;)

JL

Someone's had too many.🍺

JL

Heads up.

Sainsbury's and Asda are merging to compete with the new Tesco Booker.

Hammer10

They won't let that happen.

JL

Hammer10 are you hammered  ;D 🍻🥂

Welshie

Just seen this on sky news , can't see competitions authority letting it happen but then thought that about Booker deal . DL will be sh#tting his pants 😂

JL

How can you say it won't go through? 

Equalizer87

Quote from: Welshie on 28-04-18, 02:10PM
Just seen this on sky news , can't see competitions authority letting it happen but then thought that about Booker deal . DL will be sh#tting his pants 😂

If the Booker deal was let through,  they'd be hard pressed to block this one for the same reason that the Tescooker deal was opposed for.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

Nomad

http://www.verylittlehelps.com/index.php?topic=16510.0

[admin]Please continue Sainsbury's - Asda discussion in the above thread.[/admin]
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

fatboy

And they have the cheek to give us 2.8% bonus & try to make it sound good!!

notsofunny

Good luck to him  :thumbup:,

lordadmiral

So tesco decided to join rest of the world. It should have done 10 yr ago.

Hammer10

How about if they took their jackets off for a week and did some real work like fill the carbs on a night shift for a week, maybe then they will be looked at in a better light rather than just swanning around the country doing talks and such like.

notsofunny

Quote from: lordadmiral on 11-05-18, 09:23PM
So tesco decided to join rest of the world. It should have done 10 yr ago.

Wonder if those that will end up losing a job will agree with you  ,,,,,,,,,

notsofunny

Quote from: Hammer10 on 12-05-18, 02:30AM
How about if they took their jackets off for a week and did some real work like fill the carbs on a night shift for a week, maybe then they will be looked at in a better light rather than just swanning around the country doing talks and such like.

:question: :question: :question: :question:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk