News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

27-04-24, 05:46PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,427
  • Total Topics: 640
  • Online today: 562
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 523
Total: 525

Toxic workplace

Started by Shnoorum, 25-10-23, 12:06AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shnoorum

Hello, I want to highlight the complete lack of care for the well-being of employees at my store. It's been on a steep decline, since way back when they let go of all the team leaders. The situation worsened during the COVID-19 pandemic when our store transitioned into an Express. Although they promised that the store's operations would remain unchanged, we all knew it was far from the truth. The reality has turned out to be worse than expected.

I'll start with the worst incident. A close friend of mine had a workplace accident that resulted in a disability, which was entirely the store's fault. He didn't make a claim or create any issues. A few years later, he was fired with the explanation that there were no suitable positions for someone with his disability. It was a clear case of disability discrimination.

During the COVID-19 pandemic, our store faced severe staffing shortages, exacerbated by the removal of in-store cleaners at the beginning of the pandemic. This created an excessive workload for the existing staff, leading to a daily violation of several COVID guidelines. The store could have implemented various preventive measures, such as enabling the self-service monitor for remote sales approvals, but they chose to prioritize profit over staff safety.

About a year ago, a new manager took over. He had a bit of a reputation from those who worked with him in the past. For example, the only  individual who previously worked with him at our store promptly quit upon his arrival. His first action was to dismiss most of our shift leaders for not altering their contracts to match his specific requirements. To put it mildly, he doesn't prioritize the well-being of employees. In every situation, Tesco's interests come first, and it feels like our rights are non-existent. The store's morale is currently at an all-time low, with approximately ten people quitting last month, raising no concerns from Tesco, despite our obvious monitoring. Even though we reportedly had a visit from the CEO a month or two ago (which I couldn't confirm as I wasn't present), every visit focuses solely on the store's profit, ignoring other pressing matters. The store's performance, as per reports, is deemed excellent, irrespective of the ground-level employees' experiences, so they're more than happy to completely look the other way for all of the other very clear issues.

At one point last year, our warehouse door broke, and we had to use the front door for deliveries. The road outside our store is consistently busy, with the delivery van having to park roughly 2 or 3 minutes up the road. Furthermore, the pavement outside is not suited for heavy deliveries, resulting in products bouncing and falling off the delivery cage regularly. When unloading the cages from the van, the back wheels often lifted off the ground due to the uneven pavement. This arrangement proved to be a safety hazard, and it's astonishing that the store didn't learn from the previous accident that injured my friend. It's a miracle we only had a few minor injuries during that period.

I could go on and on but at this point, I'm furious about my store's behavior. It acts like it's above the law and remains untouchable. I'm considering whistleblowing on the store to the fullest extent possible. I no longer want to involve Tesco, as my reports to them through various channels have consistently been dismissed. While I'm not entirely familiar with the whistleblowing process, my intention is to catch them by surprise and make them face the consequences of their actions. I have a good understanding of what can and cannot be done. I know our checkouts violate health and safety laws. Particularly now that they've decided we aren't even allowed to sit anymore. They also have a member with a bad back constantly working at the kiosk desk meaning they're constantly standing and moving.

I'm not entirely sure if this post has any real purpose other than venting, but if anyone knows of any particular things I should be aware of, or report, I'd be greatful to hear it. One thing in particular I'd like to ask is, is it true that we're supposed to have 1 person per 6 self service tills? We're currently 1 person for 14 of them and after 8pm, they're also expected to serve anyone wanting a regular checkout while also working a blue top inbetween all of that. Thanks for any information anyone can provide.

surlaroute

I feel this so much, especially how you suggest what you've said is like the tip of the iceberg, you can't even begin to list the number of micro aggressions that have led you to this place. Not sure what to say in assistance, but, I'm glad you vented, because the more people speak the truth, the more believable it becomes to others. The fact you've said you're in a totally different type of a store and completely different department to what I'm familiar with tells me that this experience is more widespread than I thought.

This is the place to vent, don't do what I did and say it on ourtesco or whatever. but if you have a manager who you feel more comfortable with (I know, doubtful), try your best to broach the subject/s with them, they mightn't be sympathetic but you can at least say that you tried.

(PS. thank you for finally pushing my post down the front page a touch lol.)

(edit: also... document everything. I have a folder since 2018 of ourtesco threads and twitter things, all sorts, supporting my own experience... I hope I never have to sort through it all but there have been times it's come close to that, and it's always better to have more information than less...)

Shnoorum

Quote from: surlaroute on 25-10-23, 01:50AMI feel this so much, especially how you suggest what you've said is like the tip of the iceberg, you can't even begin to list the number of micro aggressions that have led you to this place. Not sure what to say in assistance, but, I'm glad you vented, because the more people speak the truth, the more believable it becomes to others. The fact you've said you're in a totally different type of a store and completely different department to what I'm familiar with tells me that this experience is more widespread than I thought.

This is the place to vent, don't do what I did and say it on ourtesco or whatever. but if you have a manager who you feel more comfortable with (I know, doubtful), try your best to broach the subject/s with them, they mightn't be sympathetic but you can at least say that you tried.

(PS. thank you for finally pushing my post down the front page a touch lol.)

(edit: also... document everything. I have a folder since 2018 of ourtesco threads and twitter things, all sorts, supporting my own experience... I hope I never have to sort through it all but there have been times it's come close to that, and it's always better to have more information than less...)
Thanks for the kind words. I have made posts on the Tesco Reddit before but I've found that so many people will jump on Tescos side there. I'm hoping the community on this site see's Tesco for the morally bankrupt criminals they are.

It wasn't always a terrible place to work. It always had it's problems but I just put my head down and got on with things. I would even go as far as to say I was actually a good member of staff when I felt there was some level of care for us. These days though it's just constant stress to the point that I've just stopped caring and don't even try to put effort in.

I get on quite well with the majority of people I work with. Unfortunately though, nobody seems to know our rights and many of them are down right afraid of our new manager. I've spoken to him multiple times about the issues our store has and he's never taken me seriously. Even when I detailed multiple health and safety issues. Infact, when I mentioned how bad the checkouts were he threatened to remove the chairs. Cut to a couple months later and we have no chairs.

I can't even detail all the c**p our store has put us all through. I doubt I'd even remember it all, honestly. It just seems every single decision Tesco has made for the past 4 or 5 years has had a huge negative effect on our store and they've done absolutely nothing to improve or fix the problems they've created.

It is very important to document everything, I completely agree. I can't say I've done a great job of it myself but my friend that I mentioned in my post has documented every single tiny infraction he's went through over the years and as a result, there is a very good chance he may succeed in suing them. If he does, that will mark the very first time I've witnessed Tesco being held accountable for breaking the law.

surlaroute

Quote from: Shnoorum on 25-10-23, 02:58AMI can't say I've done a great job of it myself but my friend that I mentioned in my post has documented every single tiny infraction he's went through over the years and as a result, there is a very good chance he may succeed in suing them. If he does, that will mark the very first time I've witnessed Tesco being held accountable for breaking the law.
I hope you know about the ongoing (slow, but ongoing) Leigh Day case. It's not really about the company's moral bankruptcy, more about equal pay, but it is a case that threatens to kill them financially if they lose (that's why it's taking so long). just google "Leigh day Tesco".

Shnoorum

Quote from: surlaroute on 25-10-23, 03:07AM
Quote from: Shnoorum on 25-10-23, 02:58AMI can't say I've done a great job of it myself but my friend that I mentioned in my post has documented every single tiny infraction he's went through over the years and as a result, there is a very good chance he may succeed in suing them. If he does, that will mark the very first time I've witnessed Tesco being held accountable for breaking the law.
I hope you know about the ongoing (slow, but ongoing) Leigh Day case. It's not really about the company's moral bankruptcy, more about equal pay, but it is a case that threatens to kill them financially if they lose (that's why it's taking so long). just google "Leigh day Tesco".
I started signing up to that a while back but never finished the process. I'll need to have another look into it. It would be nice for it to go through. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

Bobmay

Quote from: Shnoorum on 25-10-23, 12:06AMHello, I want to highlight the complete lack of care for the well-being of employees at my store. It's been on a steep decline, since way back when they let go of all the team leaders. The situation worsened during the COVID-19 pandemic when our store transitioned into an Express. Although they promised that the store's operations would remain unchanged, we all knew it was far from the truth. The reality has turned out to be worse than expected.

I'll start with the worst incident. A close friend of mine had a workplace accident that resulted in a disability, which was entirely the store's fault. He didn't make a claim or create any issues. A few years later, he was fired with the explanation that there were no suitable positions for someone with his disability. It was a clear case of disability discrimination.

During the COVID-19 pandemic, our store faced severe staffing shortages, exacerbated by the removal of in-store cleaners at the beginning of the pandemic. This created an excessive workload for the existing staff, leading to a daily violation of several COVID guidelines. The store could have implemented various preventive measures, such as enabling the self-service monitor for remote sales approvals, but they chose to prioritize profit over staff safety.

About a year ago, a new manager took over. He had a bit of a reputation from those who worked with him in the past. For example, the only  individual who previously worked with him at our store promptly quit upon his arrival. His first action was to dismiss most of our shift leaders for not altering their contracts to match his specific requirements. To put it mildly, he doesn't prioritize the well-being of employees. In every situation, Tesco's interests come first, and it feels like our rights are non-existent. The store's morale is currently at an all-time low, with approximately ten people quitting last month, raising no concerns from Tesco, despite our obvious monitoring. Even though we reportedly had a visit from the CEO a month or two ago (which I couldn't confirm as I wasn't present), every visit focuses solely on the store's profit, ignoring other pressing matters. The store's performance, as per reports, is deemed excellent, irrespective of the ground-level employees' experiences, so they're more than happy to completely look the other way for all of the other very clear issues.

At one point last year, our warehouse door broke, and we had to use the front door for deliveries. The road outside our store is consistently busy, with the delivery van having to park roughly 2 or 3 minutes up the road. Furthermore, the pavement outside is not suited for heavy deliveries, resulting in products bouncing and falling off the delivery cage regularly. When unloading the cages from the van, the back wheels often lifted off the ground due to the uneven pavement. This arrangement proved to be a safety hazard, and it's astonishing that the store didn't learn from the previous accident that injured my friend. It's a miracle we only had a few minor injuries during that period.

I could go on and on but at this point, I'm furious about my store's behavior. It acts like it's above the law and remains untouchable. I'm considering whistleblowing on the store to the fullest extent possible. I no longer want to involve Tesco, as my reports to them through various channels have consistently been dismissed. While I'm not entirely familiar with the whistleblowing process, my intention is to catch them by surprise and make them face the consequences of their actions. I have a good understanding of what can and cannot be done. I know our checkouts violate health and safety laws. Particularly now that they've decided we aren't even allowed to sit anymore. They also have a member with a bad back constantly working at the kiosk desk meaning they're constantly standing and moving.

I'm not entirely sure if this post has any real purpose other than venting, but if anyone knows of any particular things I should be aware of, or report, I'd be greatful to hear it. One thing in particular I'd like to ask is, is it true that we're supposed to have 1 person per 6 self service tills? We're currently 1 person for 14 of them and after 8pm, they're also expected to serve anyone wanting a regular checkout while also working a blue top inbetween all of that. Thanks for any information anyone can provide.
How can he dismiss staff for not wanting to do the goirs he wants? Were they on temporary contract fixed contract etc? Were they removed to our stores? Given redundancy?

Bobmay

Quote from: Shnoorum on 25-10-23, 04:25AM
Quote from: surlaroute on 25-10-23, 03:07AM
I started signing up to that a while back but never finished the process. I'll need to have another look into it. It would be nice for it to go through. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.
You should go through leigh day than you can tell them everything that is happening in Tesco

Shnoorum

QuoteHow can he dismiss staff for not wanting to do the goirs he wants? Were they on temporary contract fixed contract etc? Were they removed to our stores? Given redundancy?
No, 2 of them had been in the store for over 20 years and the other around 10. None of them temporary. One of them is now working in a different store but I believe he had to sort that himself. The others had to find work elsewhere. To my knowledge, none of them got redundancy payment. I remember one of the managers was in an incredibly bad and stressed state every day I spoke to them due to how he was being treated by the new manager. One of the others was signed off sick for a month or so. Unfortunately none of them fought his decision. The guy could quite literally get away with murder in our store, nobody is willing to speak up for themselves and it's incredibly frustrating

blablabla

Quote from: Shnoorum on 25-10-23, 04:22PM
QuoteHow can he dismiss staff for not wanting to do the goirs he wants? Were they on temporary contract fixed contract etc? Were they removed to our stores? Given redundancy?
No, 2 of them had been in the store for over 20 years and the other around 10. None of them temporary. One of them is now working in a different store but I believe he had to sort that himself. The others had to find work elsewhere. To my knowledge, none of them got redundancy payment. I remember one of the managers was in an incredibly bad and stressed state every day I spoke to them due to how he was being treated by the new manager. One of the others was signed off sick for a month or so. Unfortunately none of them fought his decision. The guy could quite literally get away with murder in our store, nobody is willing to speak up for themselves and it's incredibly frustrating

blablabla

Can anyone explain the ratio for self scan being solo manned? Also we are having investigations for people who have been not on the ball.
Also our garage is not getting stock and looks like it's running down .
Are there any garage announcements coming out?

backdoorwhore

You can refuse to do anything that is deemed to be unsafe. Ie tipping a wagon without correct safety equipment, or operating a tailift on your own without correct training this applies to anything unsafe. Being asked to carry out a task that puts anyone in danger is unreasonable, thus forms the basis for you to argue that this very unpleasant manager has given you an unreasonable request.

Shnoorum

Quote from: blablabla on 25-10-23, 06:28PMCan anyone explain the ratio for self scan being solo manned? Also we are having investigations for people who have been not on the ball.
I read somewhere it's supposed to be 1 person per 6 tills but I'm hoping to get a definitive answer on it. We have one person working 14 self services, anyone wanting a regular till, and working a blue top for any of the near by aisles all at once. I want to slam the rule book down and stop people being taken advantage of.
Quote from: backdoorwhore on 25-10-23, 07:13PMYou can refuse to do anything that is deemed to be unsafe. Ie tipping a wagon without correct safety equipment, or operating a tailift on your own without correct training this applies to anything unsafe. Being asked to carry out a task that puts anyone in danger is unreasonable, thus forms the basis for you to argue that this very unpleasant manager has given you an unreasonable request.
I would have happily done that but the problem is, I'm about the only one that's willing to stand up to the manager. If I told them no, all I would have achieved is make things harder for the people I work with. I made it very clear to everyone how I felt about how dangerous it was but as usual everyone just put up with it. I even mentioned it to the manager when I was trying to tell him of all the health and safety risks in the shop but he told me they weren't serious issues.

backdoorwhore

Where are the union? I assume that you don't have a steward?.
Health and safety reps have a legal right to follow up health and safety matters. It is all written down, and management have however long they have been given to sort it out.
As for the lady on the kiosk, she needs to go off sick, if she is able to she needs to go off long term (over 4 weeks)
That then triggers a 'wellness' meeting. It forces his
Hand to listen to reasonable adjustments ie a chair at the kiosk.
You have to box clever with these Tyrant managers.
Learn Tosco policy and use it against them. They like you must follow the policy, if they are not following policy then they are wrong.

Bobmay

Quote from: Shnoorum on 25-10-23, 04:22PM
If that is the case than they couldnt have left and I stead they could have stayed. Stick your ground

lucgeo

You have to wonder if they'd been in Tesco employment for over 20 years, why they didn't know their rights?

There should have been a lot of meetings before their dismissal? Many including agreed monthly meetings...follow ups...staff performance...people partner attendance etc, all noted and signed, with a rep or trusted colleague invited to support! It takes a very long period of time to dismiss someone.
Only gross misconduct is instant dismissal.
Why didn't they both contact a tribunal for unfair dismissal?

With regard instruction to tasks not covered by the policies, then staff should refuse! They should make notes and if the manager insists they work unprotected then they ask for those instructions in writing!

Policies for people are on the website for colleagues to freely access.
The reps should be in attendance for ANY meeting if requested.
A trusted colleague can also attend with the same rights as a rep, as they are your CHOSEN representative.
A lot of H&S rules can be accessed on the ACAS website, and they have a 'phone number to speak to someone for advice.

There is also the local USDAW office number, who you can ring and ask for guidance on the agreed rules. They will also have the agreement to how many colleagues agreed to man the self serve.
I believe it used to be one per 4 in busy times going to 6 during quieter periods, such as early mornings or late nights when football is at a minimum.
Things could have been changed, but hopefully not to a detriment as they now have scan as you shop, and not all stores have a separate section for random checking which still falls on the self scan colleagues.
Live for today. Learn from yesterday.

General Thorn

Quote from: blablabla on 25-10-23, 06:28PMCan anyone explain the ratio for self scan being solo manned? Also we are having investigations for people who have been not on the ball.
Our store has 1 colleague for 10 self scan, plus baskets. Multiple walkouts and loads of investigations.

lucgeo

25PM
Quote from: lucgeo on 28-02-23, 08:49AM
@Redshoes

I'm not singling you out...honest  (-*-)

I've asked many times before on this forum but never get an answer...what is the agreed ratio for colleague per self serve till?? I'm pretty sure it used to be 4-6 depending on time of day, 6 at quiet periods such as early mornings when all not in use,  and 4 at busy periods when in use constantly?

I'd be very interested to hear from anyone who knows the current agreed ratio with USDAW regarding the manning of self serve, especially as the amount has drastically increased plus the introduction of the scan and shop, where a % of shoppers per day are set for random checks by the operators?

Redshoes reply was...
It's not a simple answer I'm afraid. It depends on how busy self service is. The brief is only a guide, it says to dual man if busy but one colleague to 4-6 tills as an average. The Hub investigations do however ask if the self service was busy and fully manned.
My colleagues however don't like self service dual manned, they tolerate training but prefer being single manned other than that. They say two people just cause extra congestion and there is not room. Also, if main bank is not fully manned it pushes more customers to self service but if a till had been available to them they would have used it.

oldfashionedplayer

aye as with redshoes he's correct, it used to be 1 person to 8 and then support if needed, so if you had 8 self serve and 8 SAYS you'd need 2 people and then a check would require a 3rd to come over, or if it got busy a 3rd / 4th would be needed...

now it can be 1 person to watch both depending on what the stores "traffic" is like, so they go off of what the screen says they should have there for that hour and then if its busy colleagues from shopfloor are supposed to be on attendance with the new "train everyone" - so before you had everyone running around like headless chickens trying to sort everything at times and other times nothing to do and a good chat... now it's more of the headless chicken approach.

blablabla

Quote from: General Thorn on 26-10-23, 03:39PM
Our store has 1 colleague for 10 self scan, plus baskets. Multiple walkouts and loads of investigations.

blablabla

Hi guys, I am under investigation for 2 individuals who have worked the system ie putting more in the bagging area , from "the  hub" we have 8 SS and 4 SAYS
I am a lone worker on this. It is sometimes chaotic on this department, trying hard to make sure that when on this department that I do my very best .
However I am now on a final written warning for manning 12 tills solo !
Surely there is some kind of guidance on this ?
Can someone please give me a detailed explanation of what the process is for SS & SAY re how many people should be able to be on this?
Thanks in advance

oldfashionedplayer

should definitely not be on a final written warning.... should be taking a rep in and challenging it, you can't see everything, and especially while solo, if you got sacked for it you could definitely have an extremely high chance of a good payout since they've set you up to fail if you've been asking for support and not received it, best to keep notes of everything and start requesting now that "Due to the extreme volume of people that come through and the inadequate system errors, you can't be alone on self serve / SAYS and to be able to adhere to what you've been told in your investigations you require extra help at all times" - note it down who you tell, if they do anything its a Money money for you.

the process though is that as i explained above, when searching, the information on SAYS and how to run the back end effectively, it just says to plan ahead and use the system's heat map for the required number of people and make sure the correct ratio is used.. that's the only guidance with it now...

You can't do everything yourself, so you need to stand up against it !

Shnoorum

Quote from: lucgeo on 26-10-23, 10:44AMYou have to wonder if they'd been in Tesco employment for over 20 years, why they didn't know their rights?

There should have been a lot of meetings before their dismissal? Many including agreed monthly meetings...follow ups...staff performance...people partner attendance etc, all noted and signed, with a rep or trusted colleague invited to support! It takes a very long period of time to dismiss someone.
Only gross misconduct is instant dismissal.
Why didn't they both contact a tribunal for unfair dismissal?

With regard instruction to tasks not covered by the policies, then staff should refuse! They should make notes and if the manager insists they work unprotected then they ask for those instructions in writing!

Policies for people are on the website for colleagues to freely access.
The reps should be in attendance for ANY meeting if requested.
A trusted colleague can also attend with the same rights as a rep, as they are your CHOSEN representative.
A lot of H&S rules can be accessed on the ACAS website, and they have a 'phone number to speak to someone for advice.

There is also the local USDAW office number, who you can ring and ask for guidance on the agreed rules. They will also have the agreement to how many colleagues agreed to man the self serve.
I believe it used to be one per 4 in busy times going to 6 during quieter periods, such as early mornings or late nights when football is at a minimum.
Things could have been changed, but hopefully not to a detriment as they now have scan as you shop, and not all stores have a separate section for random checking which still falls on the self scan colleagues.
Honestly I don't know all the details of what went down. From what I've heard and seen going on in my store though, it's more than enough to question the legality of it all. Not to mention plenty of other things that were and currently are going on in there. It was very clear that 2 of the guys let go were not in a good place. One of which ended up on stress related sick leave. From what I heard and witnessed, I'm almost definite they were bullied out. I did keep telling one of the guys that I was friends with to push back. Unfortunately getting anyone to stick up for their rights in my store is like drawing blood from a stone. I gave up even trying a long time ago.

As for the unsafe deliveries, I completely agree. We should have refused. Nobody else backed me up when I spoke to them about it so in the end I decided to just put up with it instead of make it more difficult for everyone else. Now though, I feel pretty let down by everyone else. I ended up on extended sick leave from my store only returning a month or two ago. Since returning, I refuse to do anything I don't feel comfortable with, regardless of the impact on everyone else. If they want to enable poor working standards in my shop, that's on them. I won't be a part of it anymore.

I have been meaning to contact USDAW and see if they can do anything. Though, I'm not currently a member of USDAW due to (shock and horror) being let down by them in the past. We've been operating as one person on 14 self services as long as I've been there and honestly, I'm fine with that. It's never been an issue. Now that they're making one person work all 14 self service tills, the main bank tills, and shop floor at the same time, I feel like if I can cite the self service guidelines at them, I could hopefully force atleast 2 people on there all day which would essentially put an end to that s**t. I feel it's an extreme measure but I've told them multiple times they're taking advantage of staff so at this point, I'm quite happy to take it that direction if I have to.

lucgeo

@Shnoorum

Do you not have a H&S rep in your store? They are not union reps, they are there to ensure all H&S regs are adhered to, on behalf of every colleague, non union members included.

Have you not thought of becoming a rep yourself? You'd need to be a union member and then contact the union to inform them you'd like to become a store rep. They may not have an open position at present, but you could ask to be put forward for nomination at the next rep election. I'm thinking it would make you better protected for bringing these issues up, if you intend to continue to challenge going forward.

Shnoorum

Quote from: lucgeo on 27-10-23, 10:24AM@Shnoorum

Do you not have a H&S rep in your store? They are not union reps, they are there to ensure all H&S regs are adhered to, on behalf of every colleague, non union members included.

Have you not thought of becoming a rep yourself? You'd need to be a union member and then contact the union to inform them you'd like to become a store rep. They may not have an open position at present, but you could ask to be put forward for nomination at the next rep election. I'm thinking it would make you better protected for bringing these issues up, if you intend to continue to challenge going forward.
No, unfortunately we have no resources at all in our store. I have considered becoming a rep in the past but honestly, I don't think I'm a great fit for the job. Plus, the close friend in my original post was an USDAW member and he was constantly let down by them. Going as far as to not attend very important meetings they'd agree'd upon priorly. Once without even giving any notice on the day of the meeting. In the end, they did absolutely nothing to help his case. If I were to become a rep, I don't feel they'd have my back in the slighest. I would also begrudge giving them any money, honestly.

I personally believe the only way to tackle this problem is using resources outside of Tesco and USDAW. Currently, all I've managed to do is email the citizen advice bureau which has so far led me nowhere. Still waiting on a response. I'll need to try an organize a proper visit and see where that goes.

BritishRacingGreen

@Shnoor - ACAS ??
I've found them extremely useful and supportive in the past. They assisted me in a tribunal case in which I represented myself and won.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk