News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

29-04-24, 07:51PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,433
  • Total Topics: 640
  • Online today: 921
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 557
Total: 561

Tesco Staff Benefits

Started by carpman1, 19-08-05, 05:52PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mrs

It's not a mistake, this is how the calculations were explained when it was queried. No reason for the difference was given, which is why I'm still asking ....

WHY?

seenitall

When you say "online" do you mean direct.tesco.com (which I assume) or groceries?

If the former then IT has got the basket calculation wrong and they should change it for consistency...for the latter, it should be the same calculation as the tills use because it is the same software as the tills behind the scenes.

The Mrs

No, it's not direct or .com.

http://www.clothingattesco.com/

It's not a mistake. It's done deliberately, customer services have confirmed this.

seenitall

If it's deliberate (which sounds a bit like CS waffle to me), then it's certainly protecting Tesco margin on clothing, and I suspect that the margin on much of the clothing, especially the clothingattesco only lines, is none too good at the moment.

Especially with the added costs of that website being outsourced (website and pick/pack/ship to two separate non-Tesco companies, and payment processing to yet another).

Given that the website is outsourced, it would cost Tesco more money to get it fixed to match stores.

The Mrs

That makes sense. Thanks.  :)

Nomad

So in the example £50 spend, staff discount is 2%  :(

Makes sense for a website that asks you to choose colour and size from drop down lists for colour and size(men's blue jelly watch) with only one choice   ;D
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

Kwack

anone know what the staff iphone deal is? as wn u click the ling it jumps back to the home page?
Cheers

The Mrs

munkey

Hi  I haven't recieverd anything through the post about SIS, and haven't heard anything in store!! This is my first year eligable as I narrowly missed it last year, but when will I find out if I got these shares or not, and do I have any recourse if I didn't get the invite????

picktocube

Did you register for them? If you didn't it is too late now and you will have to wait til next years.

munkey

Didn't get an invite and store manager said she hasn't had any info come inmto store. usually there is a list of people who can register but haven't, but nothing so far this year!!

Seanmclude

Has everyones shareveiw updated yet to show how many shares in success they have been awarded?? Getting worried now aha..

Jaycloth

H/bob, You should know, by now, that although the company expects staff to plan, at least a year ahead, it,often, can't plan more than a few weeks in advance!  ;)

picktocube

Quote from: munkey on 01-06-11, 10:55PM
Didn't get an invite and store manager said she hasn't had any info come inmto store. usually there is a list of people who can register but haven't, but nothing so far this year!!

Munkey,have a look here,you should be able to register,probably too late for this year,but once it is done ,you don't have to do it again. http://www.shareview.co.uk/clients/tesco/default.htm

KAZ

hello,

does anybody knows when we will receive our shares this year??

relaxbuddy

The 20th is usually the date you receive your benefits package.

eric79

Quote from: halfajobbob on 01-06-11, 11:30PM
Has everyones shareveiw updated yet to show how many shares in success they have been awarded?? Getting worried now aha..
!!
mine has, pleasantly surprised which has cheered me up after a rubbish day at work!
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!

joviscot

I cant log in to the benefits site.  Put in the right details but am told Your log-in details have not been recognised. Please try again.  ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Nomad

Just worked for me.
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

DJT

Hi,
I am trying to see the benefits section for Woburn Abbey tickets.
The front page of the login at peopleattesco looks different and when i try to log in with
tesco
mybenefits it doesn't work. neither does the help button.
Is it me or the website? Have they changed the login details?
Thanks for your help
DJT

Faceandgo

These are the current offers listed under days out, logged into the site without a problem.

Days out•SEA LIFE London Aquarium - 30% off entry price•The Dungeons - 30% off entry price•SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries - Save up to 55% off entry price•Madame Tussauds - Save 25% off entry•Ministry of Paintball - VIP Entry Passes only £4.00 each•Skirmish paintball games - 40% discount•Virgin Experience Days - Save 25%•The Alton Towers Resort - Escape on an amazing adventure to the Alton Towers Resort!•Splash Landings Hotel - A bright and tropical taste of the Caribbean.•Chessington World of Adventures - Discover the ancient ruins of Wild Asia in 2010•Holiday Inn - London Chessington - A contemporary design led hotel•Legoland Discovery Centre Manchester - Step inside LEGOLAND Discovery Centre•Legoland Windsor - Join the crew at Pirates Landing•Legoland Holidays - Save up to 10% off your booking & Kids go free•THORPE PARK - A 'must do' destination for adrenaline junkies!•Warwick Castle - Immerse yourself in a thousand years of jaw-dropping history•The Flambards Experience - Save 50% on entry!•London Bridge Experience & London Tombs - 50% off admission price•Dundonald International Ice Bowl - Bowling or Ice-Skating at Dundonald International, Belfast from £3.20!•VIP Paintball Entry - Free VIP Paintball entry for up to 40 players!•Disney on Ice - Special offer partner discounts on selected shows•Newbury Racecourse - 25% off for Tesco staff at Newbury Racecourse•Hotel Stay UK - Get an extra 5% off already discounted hotels•The Alton Towers Resort Breaks - Save 10% on ticket and hotel packages•Chessington World of Adverntures Resort - Save up to 40%•Thorpe Breaks - Get up to 15% off ticket and hotel packages to Thorpe Park.•LEGOLAND Deutschland - Order Legoland Deutschland tickets and save up to 38%.•Royal Ascot - Royal Ascot Staff Exclusive
take two cages onto the shop floor? not me i just faceandgo!(Administrator)

Time is too slow for those who wait
Too swift for those who fear
Too long for those who grieve  Too short for those who rejoice  But for those who love, Time is eternity.   -Henry Van Dyke

20years

Nope Have tried several time but Benefits site will not let me in. >:D

Anyone found out why, I cannot as I am now retired & have nobody to ask.

adspackman

I've just managed to log in without any trouble.

Forgive me if this is an obvious suggestion, but are you making sure everything is in lower case? Something as simple as using 'Tesco' rather than 'tesco' will cause the log in details to be rejected.

CaptainSausages

Sorry if this isn't the right place, but does anyone know the process for getting a replacement privilege card? Beginning to accept mines is lost, and not just misplaced.

Am I going to have to talk to a manager or team leader? Because, such is my belief in them, I imagine it would get sorted out more quickly if I could do it myself. Also, do you know if while I've requested a new one, will it be deactivated so I can't use it for dotcom?

tumshie

0800 591688 is the number for clubcard enquiries. you could try them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk