Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

27-04-24, 11:52AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,427
  • Total Topics: 640
  • Online today: 562
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 533
Total: 535

Holiday hours discrepancy between salary slip and system?

Started by gomezz, 05-06-23, 11:41AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gomezz

I am struggling to get an answer to why my salary slips show one figure and yet the system used to record / move shifts shows a higher figure equivalent to my being owed about another week's worth of holiday.  My boss has no idea either.

I have looked at MyTesco Help and I am not clear as to which of the several calculations apply to my case especially given that none of them come up with a figure that matches either of the above.

Any clues anyone?
"The progress of the kart is more important than its direction"

Elly1519

Have you increased or decreased your contracted hours recently? That is a complicated calculation.

gomezz

"The progress of the kart is more important than its direction"

redeo

Quote from: gomezz on 05-06-23, 11:41AMI am struggling to get an answer to why my salary slips show one figure and yet the system used to record / move shifts shows a higher figure equivalent to my being owed about another week's worth of holiday.  My boss has no idea either.

I have looked at MyTesco Help and I am not clear as to which of the several calculations apply to my case especially given that none of them come up with a figure that matches either of the above.

Any clues anyone?
Not a clue what going on behind the scenes or how wide spread it is, one of my colleagues had the same issue last year. The system said she had a extra week, took the extra week, got paid a extra week.

It might be a issue with the systems not talking to each other.  It often happens when you are operating a old system and a new system and in the process of switching over.

No one knows and so far as my colleague and our manager see no reason to put in to much effort to trace it up. Apparently it happen to a few lucky people at my store, a couple of managers as well. If you got it be grateful, we work for Tesco, we deserve a extra week! even the managers lucky gits the lot of you.

Considering it still happening, it must be pretty small numbers of people and maybe Tesco upper management is being extra nice and simply paying out for the extra holidays the system spits out to random people. Whilst IT sort their s*** out.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk