News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

18-04-24, 09:54AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,355
  • Total Topics: 636
  • Online today: 302
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 292
Total: 293

Head of UK personnel

Started by Shiraz, 21-03-24, 08:53AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiraz

Could someone please advise who the current head of UK personnel is please?
And possibly where to contact them.
I had an serious issue with a store manager, which resulted in me leaving but i have been since advised by CAB that it was most probably constructive dismissal.
Can anyone advise who heads up personnel please?

ImBackBaby

Emma Taylor is the Chief People Officer. Though it will prob be sent down to the local the People Partner for your area. If its a store manager issue the Store operation manager or Store director will prob be involved also.

Shiraz

Quote from: ImBackBaby on 21-03-24, 09:50AMEmma Taylor is the Chief People Officer. Though it will prob be sent down to the local the People Partner for your area. If its a store manager issue the Store operation manager or Store director will prob be involved also.
Thankyou,
Dont suppose you know the postal address?

rupert7

emma.taylor@tesco.com

emmataylor1903@hotmail.com

hope that help, she has a few email addresses

Chief People Officer @ Tesco
People Director, UK & ROI, Tesco Stores Ltd @ Tesco
Personnel Director, UK Retail @ KLR PLANNING LIMITED
Personnel Programme Manager @ Tesco (-*-)

Shiraz

rupert7

this company is tight and evil, >:D tesco

MerchMan007

Quote from: rupert7 on 22-03-24, 03:57PMthis company is tight and evil, >:D tesco
Rupert , do you work for "this company" ? If so , why ??? ?

lackofinterest

i do and i agree with him!!! whats your point ???

rupert7

yes i do and over the years its got worse, but i,m lucky i will soon be retiring from the company,its all about saving money,at the end of the day your just a number,dont kid your self that your expendable, my reason for saying that is tesco  struggles to keep its  work forces, some leave for better pay else where others leave and retire,its come to a point that this company only thinks about profit and share holders,its says it cares about it workers, many companies still treat their managements staff better than their workers, and tesco is no better,There will be 220,000 Tesco workers missing out on an extra £1 an hour before the new rate is introduced at the end of April. Due to this, The Guardian estimates Tesco will be saving more than £17million.

The supermarket chain will also be saving 42p an hour - or overall £7million compared with if it paid the new legal minimum wage for those 21 and over. The new pay deal was negotiated and agreed upon by the Usdaw Union who said the new deal made Tesco workers "amongst the highest paid in the sector" to this but they are just has bad  has each other, the one thing that comes to mind which ever way you look at it, looks good for their profits, i rest my case

Freddie31

I have a question for anybody who can explain things.  I am a manager in a busy London store taking av.1.5-1.6 million a week. They are saying on the hours that 22.5 hours is enough to fill dairy.  In our store we are expected to  split all the dairy cages,do all backstock and then delivery. That's including dips,sandwiches cream  cakes  plus all the other bits. The store is always a mess when we walk in on nights.
I have challenged the store manager and asked for the break down on who does what. But he keeps fobbing me off and says there is no breakdown.  I said when they calculate the hours how do they break it down to who does what. Never get an answer and always says. That is what it is. Hope someone can help on this. Before I go to SD and gey some clarification

ImBackBaby

Quote from: Freddie31 on 23-03-24, 12:25PMI have a question for anybody who can explain things.  I am a manager in a busy London store taking av.1.5-1.6 million a week. They are saying on the hours that 22.5 hours is enough to fill dairy.  In our store we are expected to  split all the dairy cages,do all backstock and then delivery. That's including dips,sandwiches cream  cakes  plus all the other bits. The store is always a mess when we walk in on nights.
I have challenged the store manager and asked for the break down on who does what. But he keeps fobbing me off and says there is no breakdown.  I said when they calculate the hours how do they break it down to who does what. Never get an answer and always says. That is what it is. Hope someone can help on this. Before I go to SD and gey some clarification
The stores heat map will show were the hours are placed for each dept. So while it may say of scheduler 22.5hrs, what is the heat map telling you? You as a dept manager have a right to see the heat maps. Sounds like he may be taking hours away from your dept and moving them else were.

biggerpicture

There is a well known national problem with the hours given for dairy/meat. If you have a good SM they will over invest with the hours you are given. It will cost the company too much money to rectify this issue.

rupert7

Sherwoodforest

22.5 hrs in 1.5 mil store sounds unrealistic to say the least,think we do a mil and have 3 on dairy,1 on meat ,1 on bread  and upto 2 on produce,our store manager had the 2 day produce colleagues cleaning yesterday on a friday,produce was an embaresment at 9pm yesterday,fresh was trashed but all day managers all sat at home and 1 shift leader on  late to hand over a pile of s**t,(everything we do for our customer)
Tesco Finest Karma,best served bent over💩

Shiraz

Ok,
So could someone point me in the direction of the CEO email please and also the address of head office.
TIA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk