Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

19-03-24, 06:21AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 37,969
  • Total Topics: 622
  • Online today: 82
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 78
Total: 78

latest payslip not showing overtime?

Started by person7, 11-11-21, 12:29PM

Previous topic - Next topic

person7

ok since the payslips changed to the new "ourtesco" website, my overtime showed up fine, and any overtime after cut off date showed as "retro"

the payslip i just got now im missing lot of my wage and only shows ONE overtime on a sunday (i did 4 overtime shifts in the past 4 weeks on some saturdays and sundays)

why are these not showing up? - it shows on myshift correctly except the saturday just gone as it showed i had a 165 miniute break not 75 minutes but my manager checked the system and said it was correct their end only 75 minute break in the long shift.

so why am i missing £100s and no "retro" or any overtime? anyone else have this issue? i should have at least 3 overtime shifts and 1 retro from the saturday just gone but...theres nothing - total hours not matching up whatsoever to myshift or my clock in overtimes.

what is the best way to get this checked as my manager, while good, has been useless and many other managers do keep having arguments with her!

EG: did the manager mess it up as myshift says i had 165 minute break when i took 75 minute, but she claims its correct their end, but no retro is showing on my payslip.

OR -- has tesco removed the "retro" feature and just not show overtime that week upcoming to payday until your next payslip like it used to? (i just want to make sure I've not been duped)

NightAndDay

Tesco are trying to mess you about mate, they can't be trusted to get payroll right, every month I emailed myself the actual hours I did and most times took them to small claims court. The company needs trillion pound fines by these judges, sooner they go bankrupt the better.

Nomad

Every time I read these stories related to missing pay I remember my first month at Tesco many many moons ago.  It has got no better in the last 20+ years.

At that time we got a full attendance bonus for each week we fully attended.  In my first months pay I was short 1 weeks attendance bonus, on enquiring I was informed it was because I did not work the Sunday in my first week.

Here's the rub(laugh), I got it for the other weeks even though I did not work the Sunday, on top of that I never worked a Sunday as my job was a Monday to Friday contract with occasional OT on Saturday.

Lesson, keep a record and also where possible evidence of hours worked, learn to understand payslip and check your pay meticulously every month.
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

sunshineman

How have you managed to see your wage slip. I am not in work until tomorrow so i cannot do what has been said about accessing it in Tesco store. I have heard there is an app somewhere you can use at home but cannot find it

forrestgimp

just go onto ourtesco and use your tesco login.

whatajoke2019

The app is called Oracle HCM Cloud but it's basically the same as using Our Te5co through a browser.

sunshineman

Morris999

Once you've set up the 2 way factor it works fine

sunshineman

how do i do that when not in store. finished for the day. went to line manager like lots of other people and she kept on telling everyone our tesco is back up now as normal but it is not. one person in store got paid just £100 and the line manager said they will need to phone up wages on monday or go on our tesco when they finish.

this is typical of tesco, the blind leading the blind and mis information being given by managers who do not have a clue when you can find them and when they are not hiding.

sunshineman

does anyone have the phone number for employees to contact at headoffice, want to talk about my wages

lackofinterest

nobody there till monday now. even then you'd be wasting your time!!! all they care about is customer complaints and profits!! >:( >:( >:(

sunshineman

my friend phoned, said they went to their line manager and said our tesco is still not working, how do we do this new set up. they said they did not know and the only person who does know is off on leave until week after next, and i work in a tesco extra. how shocking. why do these managers get the big bucks when they do not have a clue. are they only employed to play hide and seek and to mess up holidays when you try and book them

sunshineman

is there another way to view wage slips without our tesco

FireballXL5

Typical Tesco, an opportunity to simplify the payslips missed, instead new system makes it even worse. Now I have to manually work out retro pay into retro hours to check overtime is correct. Haven't attempted to work out if retro basic pay and sunday premium is correct. Guidance / help on this is to say the least pathetic and managers are none the wiser. Where is our so called union in looking out for our interest ?

person7

Quote from: sunshineman on 11-11-21, 05:01PM
How have you managed to see your wage slip. I am not in work until tomorrow so i cannot do what has been said about accessing it in Tesco store. I have heard there is an app somewhere you can use at home but cannot find it

Our tesco. Com / colleague then click work and pay

person7

Quote from: FireballXL5 on 12-11-21, 10:20PM
Typical Tesco, an opportunity to simplify the payslips missed, instead new system makes it even worse. Now I have to manually work out retro pay into retro hours to check overtime is correct. Haven't attempted to work out if retro basic pay and sunday premium is correct. Guidance / help on this is to say the least pathetic and managers are none the wiser. Where is our so called union in looking out for our interest ?

It's odd. First 2 payslips had retro and I got full pay anyway including the retro pay.

This time There's no retropay and missing overtime

But the new payslips have some data twice and I hate that holidays now show in hours not days!

Makes it LOT harder then the old slips even if it looks more modern!

Or is it just me? Either way my. Pay slip total. Hours are missing a good £100+ compared to. Myshift so I screenshot that and I'll ask my manager Monday or tomorrow if he is in tomorrow. As I have proof something isn't adding up

person7

Quote from: NightAndDay on 11-11-21, 01:45PM
Tesco are trying to mess you about mate, they can't be trusted to get payroll right, every month I emailed myself the actual hours I did and most times took them to small claims court. The company needs trillion pound fines by these judges, sooner they go bankrupt the better.

That's why I check the myshift page every week to make sure my hours match what I did (I put it in my phone calander anyway so I compare with that) and I screenshot and keep. It until every payday... Cause I don't trust it! (and then I have the proof)

extrastore

Unable to logon to payslipview from home desktop, cant access ourtesco because ip address invalid.
Anybody know how to view my payslip?

Shoestring

@extrastore. You need to first log into your account within your store on the store computers using your @tesco.com user account name and pw. You then need to search login and access the login section. You need to add your phone number, select all apps, and save. Then on the menu on the left select security to add in your choice of authentication. Once added in if I remember correctly you will be sent a pin code to confirm your identity. Then you have to wait up to 48 hours for the system to implement the data then you should be able to access the site ok ... But... yup  8-), it's still glitchy.
Anyhow, your manager should be able to help you setting up if you have any kind of difficulty navigating your way through.

Once able to log in, a new ball game begins trying to find what you're looking for   :D  8-)  :-X 

Good luck :thumbup:

NB: If you enter via: https://www.ourtesco.com/colleague, just click work and pay to get to your wage slips.

If you enter via: https://login.ourtesco.com/portal, you need to type in the search box "our tesco" then click "work and pay" to view your wage slips.

Hope this helps once you're able to log in  :)

Shoestring

Speaking of wage slips under the new system... I have a payment on PAYE, I don't even do shares so go figure. Are they using this crossover to rip people off I wonder  ???

NightAndDay

PAYE is Pay As You Earn, It's nothing to do with shares, it's a system which employed people fall under so that income tax, national insurance and student loans are done for you by your employer.

londoner83

If you think your pay is wrong and your store is live on Work+Pay  go on OurTesco, search for colleague help and then raise a query with as much detail as possible ie dates and shifts worked that you believe you haven't been paid for. Someone in payroll team will then get back to you.

sunshineman

Quote from: Shoestring on 13-11-21, 06:09PM
@extrastore. You need to first log into your account within your store on the store computers using your @tesco.com user account name and pw. You then need to search login and access the login section. You need to add your phone number, select all apps, and save. Then on the menu on the left select security to add in your choice of authentication. Once added in if I remember correctly you will be sent a pin code to confirm your identity. Then you have to wait up to 48 hours for the system to implement the data then you should be able to access the site OK ... But... yup  8-), it's still glitchy.
Anyhow, your manager should be able to help you setting up if you have any kind of difficulty navigating your way through.

Once able to log in, a new ball game begins trying to find what you're looking for   :D  8-)  :-X 

Good luck :thumbup:

NB: If you enter via: https://www.ourtesco.com/colleague, just click work and pay to get to your wage slips.

If you enter via: https://login.ourtesco.com/portal, you need to type in the search box "our tesco" then click "work and pay" to view your wage slips.

Hope this helps once you're able to log in  :)
Spoke to my line manager today, said she will look into it, then she vanished. Then i got told off someone else and not sure if this is correct, but they said you have to get the manager to provide you with a authorisation code. Loads of people on my department don't know if they are coming or going with the our Tesco. we have a lot of people in our store where the wages are wrong. one person who has been off sick for a month checked her bank and she got paid £110. All the manager said was to contact wages on Monday. I wonder how many other peoples wages are wrong. Why is it so hard for Tesco to sort out access to wages, and why do they keep getting wages wrong

Redshoes

First step is to go to your manager, next step is your manager and wages clerk. If they can't resolve they can escalate up the line. I don't think there is a direct contact for payroll in head office. We have paper wage queries forms. I suggest you fill out a form but keep a copy, ensure it's dated and has as much info on it as possible. Just putting "my pay is wrong" won't help. For example, If you have done lots of overtime you need times and dates so they can check on what is missing.
Biggest thing you can do is to clock in and out, if you don't clock for overtime the system won't know that you are in. Workload for wages and managers is huge going onto work and pay so a simple thing like clocking in and out for shift is necessary.
Also, holidays. It's seems that some holidays have not migrated over from the old system to the new. It's worth checking your holidays and letting your manager know if they are missing.

Nomad

Employees should NOT have to spend such a huge amount of time getting their wages corrected.

Shameful  >:(
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk