Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

21-09-21, 09:26PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 47208
  • Total Topics: 918
  • Online Today: 80
  • Online Ever: 660
  • (06-06-21, 01:57AM)
Users Online

Author Topic: Pfs restructuring  (Read 57703 times)

forrestgimp

• VLH Supporter
  • Sad Muppet
  • Can't wait to retire when I am 110
Re: Pfs restructuring
« Reply #250 on: 07-09-21, 04:53PM »
So much more?

Biglove

« Reply #251 on: 14-09-21, 09:54AM »
Yes. Especially now that booker has stopped delivering groceries. We have to go over to the main store and transfer things across. But there's little stock in there either so the manager isn't happy to share stock. No support either but always quick to mention our bare shelves.

Stitch

• VLH Supporter
« Reply #252 on: 14-09-21, 01:42PM »
I hope we do start getting paid more! Over the years the job has just gotten more and more. More processes, more jobs that need doing (with no training on how to do them), whenever it involves something with duty (like checking waste) it's a struggle!

It's been even more of a struggle since being merged with checkouts under management restructure. We see no one unless they want some training done, or a major issue in the pfs with faulty equipment like pumps all going down (as they keep breaking and helpdesk is useless) then getting shouted out why they weren't informed. When we have an issue and need guidance on they don't have the faintest idea what we're going on about. They don't even know what time we open in the morning!!! We literally do everything with little to no thanks or recognition.

Thankfully in regards to shopping we were given 16 hours extra now Bookers only delivers tobacco and tons of adblue. With that, we've been able to keep pretty fully stocked especially as we aren't to plannogramme no more. Store doesn't like it that we take "their stock" but we don't really care. We see it as they want us to keep pfs stocked so we need to take "their stock". Ultimately in the end of the day it's "Tescos stock", we come under the main Store, so as long as it sales, who cares?! to be honest since doing our own shopping, we feel like we're selling more as we rearranged our shelves, have more of a selection in most areas now and more things customers want.

forrestgimp

• VLH Supporter
  • Sad Muppet
  • Can't wait to retire when I am 110
« Reply #253 on: 14-09-21, 05:45PM »
Yes. Especially now that booker has stopped delivering groceries. We have to go over to the main store and transfer things across. But there's little stock in there either so the manager isn't happy to share stock. No support either but always quick to mention our bare shelves.

oh no you dont do you, well thats me told me.

Hazelgrif

« Reply #254 on: 15-09-21, 01:29AM »
Hi, I’ve heard pfs staff that do not have a pfs manager will go to CSD pay.