News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 04:06PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,115
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 318
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 6
Guests: 265
Total: 271

Snippets.

Started by Nomad, 13-07-21, 10:58AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nomad

https://globalinvestigationsreview.com/anti-corruption/former-tesco-employee-gets-three-years-in-prison-hong-kong-bribery

QuoteA Hong Kong court has sentenced a former sourcing manager at retailer Tesco to three years in prison over a bribery scheme connected to toy orders.

Subscription site  :(
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

lol its me

someone should look at how much tesco bribes the union

Nomad

News snippet.

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-9955843/Is-Tesco-private-equity-takeover-target.html

QuoteTesco could be swooped up by private equity despite its mammoth £19.8billion valuation, analysts said.

In a note to clients, asset management giant Alliance Bernstein said the supermarket – led by chief executive Ken Murphy – was its 'top pick' for a takeover as its shares are cheaper than UK rivals and it completed a turnaround under former boss Dave Lewis.
Nomad ( Forum Admin )

Nomad

Nomad ( Forum Admin )

Hammer10

That's why we shop there also they stock some nice different kinds of food for dinner not the same boring dross Tesco doles out.

Nomad

Man caught masturbating in supermarket aisle as police swoop and make arrest

QuoteIt's alleged the suspect, thought to be in his 40s, has unzipped his trousers, taken out his penis and was masturbating.

It's also claimed he repeatedly pushed himself up against women's underwear.
were they wearing it  :question: :D

F&F sake.
Nomad ( Forum Admin )

Mark calloway

How do we know it was a man?? ;)

Nomad

Former UK boss of Lidl predicting that German-owned grocery discounters will overtake market leader Tesco within five years

QuoteLidl and Aldi have been busy opening hundreds of stores across Britain – an average of about one a week each – as cash-strapped shoppers switch from much more expensive supermarkets.
Nomad ( Forum Admin )

Sherwoodforest

Yep,lidl going to be built 2 minutes from my front door soon,tesco did object on the grounds it should of been built closer to town centre and (tesco store)tesco 5 minutes from me,in a 5 mile radius of me theres 3 tesco extras and will be probably 5 aldi/lidl 3 small co,ops,1 large morrisons,1 morrisons express,2 tesco express,and probably more if i really thought about it
Tesco Finest Karma,best served bent over💩

Nomad

Tesco has been named the most desirable company to work for according to a new study.

;D  ;D  ;D

I think it is more to do with people who are desperate for a job, and obviously the name of the UK largest retailer springs to mind.

Has little or nothing with them being the most desirable to work for, from experience I find that conclusion laughable  ;D  ;D
Nomad ( Forum Admin )

Sewingbee

Quote from: Nomad on 02-09-22, 10:09AMTesco has been named the most desirable company to work for according to a new study.

;D  ;D  ;D

I think it is more to do with people who are desperate for a job, and obviously the name of the UK largest retailer springs to mind.

Has little or nothing with them being the most desirable to work for, from experience I find that conclusion laughable  ;D  ;D

I wonder what sort of demographic they surveyed (doesn't say in the article) that reached that conclusion? Indeed and probably people that have no idea what it was like to work for them, when the benefits were much better!
Don't believe it's not greener on the other side. 😉

lackofinterest

Quote from: Nomad on 02-09-22, 10:09AMTesco has been named the most desirable company to work for according to a new study.

;D  ;D  ;D

ffs  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D . can't stop laughing

barafear

A very misleading headline - reading the story elaborates that it simply based on Google searches for jobs within the UK - with 7 of the top 10 searches being for supermarkets!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk