News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

18-04-24, 06:36PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,356
  • Total Topics: 636
  • Online today: 417
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 189
Total: 193

Payslip view

Started by Hello it’s me, 03-05-18, 12:37AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatajoke2019

Someone, somewhere must have thought "screw you" and pulled a cable out... website is down, Inf0rm is down...  :D

sunshineman

i still cannot get my head around the new payslips retro. On my payslip it says basic hours retro -£114 then next to it, it says holiday pay retro £114

does anyone understand what this means

Cairney39

Holidays should be booked into work and pay in advance by the wage admin. Adjustments run a week behind so it means the week you were on holiday was not prebooked in the payroll system but were entered the week you were off.

sunshineman

does anyone know when the p60 is online. I am due tax back but not sure if this will come from tesco or not. i cashed in my pension and was told i paid too much tax on it and would be due around £900 at the end of the year, so not sure how that works

PC7

P60's have to to be issued by 31st May. Any tax rebate will be processed by HMRC and be paid either by a cheque or as an adjustment to this year's tax code.

mama_bear2006

Are payslips only available the day before payday?

oldfashionedplayer

yes, wednesday soon as it hits into thursday at midnight they are available, and then paid on friday, same scenario.

sunshineman

I know the p60 are not out yet, but i went on the HMRC site and it says
Income Tax for 6 April 2021 to 5 April 2022 will be calculated over the coming months, usually between June and October. Your Income Tax will be updated when that happens.

You will only receive a letter by post if you paid too much or too little tax. It will explain how to get your refund or pay any tax you owe.

This is very strange. Does this mean our p60s will be delayed

Morris999

It's completely normal.
The HMRC do this every year to ensure everyone has paid the correct amount.
If you have had a change of income part way through the year you could have paid too much, which the HMRC will then pay back to you at some point in the year, like wise if you haven't paid enough they will want it back.

P60's will become available at the end of this month as normal.

PC7

Sunshineman the reason for the delay from HMRC is that they accumulate all income received and tax paid from Tesco, Pension Payments received, second jobs income etc. They then calculate any overpayment of tax which needs to be refunded or underpayment of tax which has to be collected

sunshineman

I am just wondering who notifies me of tax owing to me.  I cashed in some of my pension and was told that I would get some of the tax I paid on the lump sum back.  But, I'm not sure if I get this back from my private pension p60 or from Tesco p60, or does the government send me a letter.

Morris999

HMRC will contact you later on in the year about any tax owed to you, then either ask you to give them your bank details or they will send you a cheque if you don't.
However don't expect them to be in any rush, last time they owed me it was around September when they got in touch, but was in June when I owed them!!
Very quick to take it, but slow to give it back.

mama_bear2006

I worked over time on Tuesday 17th of May. Should that reflect on next weeks pay or will it go on to next months?

ClatterMan

Been to ourtesco but my october payslip is not available,can anyone else see theirs ???

Kingshlong

Na brother mine ain't there either  :thumbdown:

Superscatty

No mine not there either

Superscatty

Quote from: Kingshlong on 13-10-22, 01:48AMNa brother mine ain't there either  :thumbdown:
Wonder when Payslip be on there

Nellysonuk123

Mine isn't either, I know one or two on night shift last night who's haven't appeared yet.
Hope this doesn't mean we're not getting paid :D

Eb2b

If you search by date it shows up. 15/9/22 to 16/10/22

Villager No.6

Thanks Eb2b, couldn't find it either before you posted.

Kjcmercer

Quote from: Eb2b on 13-10-22, 08:03AMIf you search by date it shows up. 15/9/22 to 16/10/22
Thank you xxx

Fourqtwo

You would think if there's an issue they would put something on the website when you're logging in?

Fourqtwo

Just been informed the way to view the latest payslip has changed, although it says last 3 months by default, you have to use the drop down menu and search from the last payday to the present one, then you will see your latest payslip.

lokisteelpoki

My payslip is there now, but they've taken holiday hours for the queen's funeral. Wasn't that supposed to be a "free bh"

oldfashionedplayer

Yes it was supposed to be a free bank holiday for the Monday, or can take as holiday for Sunday if you were nights.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk