Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

27-04-24, 10:05PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,428
  • Total Topics: 640
  • Online today: 564
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 554
Total: 557

Colleague shop new question

Started by dfl, 23-10-23, 08:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucgeo

And you lot let them get away with it?  :o

I'd have shown them up for the greedy barstools they were, and made it public knowledge to all my colleagues on shift, then I'd have stood next to them as they checked out!!

And this is why Tesco donate so much out of store...because of these greedy selfish individuals who ruin it for everyone...there are many colleagues just managing on the breadline who are missing out instore directly because of this...and I'd have told this individual so in non too polite one syllable expletives >:(  >:(  >:(
Live for today. Learn from yesterday.

1982dave

A lady who works in my store who every Sunday I was shocked to see it I work in a extra and we have a lot of reductions esp a Sunday this lady would finish at 2pm reductions would b done not long after without fail she would nab atleast a trolly full of bakery stuff bread and more and wait for fresh to get done then if she could take another trolly full of that take everything she could to the point customers complained she would then hang about till 3 pm and get the stuff for free staff reported her for this as she done it week in week out ... I was under the impression it was gross misconduct as shift leader on checkouts said but she was investigated and let off but has been banned from getting cs stuff ...

Duff McKagan

In our store it's the managers and shift leaders that greedily attack the reductions mod for free stuff like vultures on a carcass. You wouldn't think these are the best paid staff in store. By the time they've taken what they want there's very little left for anyone else, those of us on lower pay get the scraps. Sunday afternoons are the worst time, one particular shift leader regularly leaves with produce boxes stacked so high with free food he can barely see over the top of it but he does it right in front of the store manager who's also grabbing all she can get so who do we report it to? They're all doing it!

fatlad

When items are labelled up as cs in our store, it might as well stand for customer shop rather than colleague shop as colleagues never get a look in. Back when the colleague shop first started, the items were labelled up, put in a dedicated fridge in the canteen & colleagues could help themselves. Nowadays we are told mot to take anything as customers complain!!

redeo

Quote from: Duff McKagan on 06-01-24, 09:25PMIn our store it's the managers and shift leaders that greedily attack the reductions mod for free stuff like vultures on a carcass. You wouldn't think these are the best paid staff in store. By the time they've taken what they want there's very little left for anyone else, those of us on lower pay get the scraps. Sunday afternoons are the worst time, one particular shift leader regularly leaves with produce boxes stacked so high with free food he can barely see over the top of it but he does it right in front of the store manager who's also grabbing all she can get so who do we report it to? They're all doing it!
The protector line, 0800 032 0786 or protector.line@uk.tesco.com

1982dave

We questioned in my store what's happened to colleague shop on a Sunday as it's died but we were told aparently a member of staff hit 3 stores in the area and had over 300£ worth of goods for free I beleive same member of staff that I said in previous post it's quite sad really now due to one person staff have lost

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk