News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

19-04-24, 04:39AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,361
  • Total Topics: 636
  • Online today: 516
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 384
Total: 385

Pension pay in

Started by evdama, 12-04-22, 05:03PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evdama

According to L+g pension portal you can pay in a one off lump sum into your pension and to do this it's through your wages dept.

Well we don't have one anymore, so does that mean through your dept manager?

God forbid because they couldn't organise one in a brewery- seriously they can't even manage their department holidays so I cannot be trusting my future to these imbeciles.

What to do?

lackofinterest

put it into a private pension!

Paupers wage

I raised this very question to L & G in 2020 (2015>new pension) you can do a bank transfer or send a cheque direct to L & G no need to bother Tesco's

evdama

extrastore

I am at the other end of the working life and trying to withdraw my pension pot from Legal General. Posted a form to them on April 8th, chased them today and they had not received it, they said to email the form in to employerdedicatedteam@landg.com
This email address is not mentioned anywhere in the retirement pack they send out so make sure you  chase them up.

extrastore

Quote from: extrastore on 22-04-22, 06:56PM
I am at the other end of the working life and trying to withdraw my pension pot from Legal General. Posted a form to them on April 8th, chased them today and they had not received it, they said to email the form in to employerdedicatedteam@landg.com
This email address is not mentioned anywhere in the retirement pack they send out so make sure you  chase them up.
Updates chased again today, money should be in my bank by end of this week though it could take up to another 3 weeks.
Warning -  If you are dealing with Legal & General make sure you keep a record of all communications with them and chase them every week as their back office systems make Tesco look efficient!

amex

Yes I just received my lump sum from them and found communication very difficult, constantly having to chase things up, and they seem to have a few different email addresses, some that don't get responses and some do. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk