News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 07:41PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,118
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 325
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 319
Total: 323

Tesco Staff Benefits

Started by carpman1, 19-08-05, 05:52PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nomad

Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

Mark calloway

Biscuit tin

All been downhill since they got rid of break and lunch vouchers. 10p for break, 25p for a 3 course lunch.

trotter

Quote from: dildal100 on 09-11-20, 03:26PM
No value working for Tesco any more.

Great first post.

Where are you working so maybe we could advise someone where there is a vacancy when you leave?

King1999

Quote from: trotter on 12-02-21, 03:28PM
Quote from: dildal100 on 09-11-20, 03:26PM
No value working for Tesco any more.

Great first post.

Where are you working so maybe we could advise someone where there is a vacancy when you leave?

Come on you know they wouldn’t be replaced.👍🏻

stockcontroller

I know for a fact my post that I left a year ago still hasn't been filled (in an already overstretched stock control team) so get off your high horses.

Nomad

25 years ago, "I work for Tesco  :thumbup:   8) "

Now, "I work for Tesco  :(   :'( "
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

kbm800609

Hi, not sure if I'm posting on the correct page. This website's kinda confusing. Just wanted to know if tesco has stopped the colleague deals and discounts as can't find anything on ourtesco.com about it. There used to be a link to the discount page so you could buy discounted cinema tickets etc

SimonF12003

If you download the SmartSpending app, they are all on there

chris9997

Quote from: kbm800609 on 06-08-21, 07:58AM
Hi, not sure if I'm posting on the correct page. This website's kinda confusing. Just wanted to know if tesco has stopped the colleague deals and discounts as can't find anything on ourtesco.com about it. There used to be a link to the discount page so you could buy discounted cinema tickets etc
just go to our tesco go to help page and put in the search "deals"

Spongbob

What do we get for working 25 years

Biscuit tin

thecleaningwoman

£360 T;;co gift card and a nice pretty pin badge  ;D,  Oh and a nice box with a letter thanking you  :D

Spongbob

Was hoping for redundancy

mrs blobby

Guys, do ex staff with a card for life get discount on t**co mobile as it's asking for a code, which can only be found on intranet ?

whatajoke2019

Might be worth popping into your local phone shop, when I renewed my contract earlier on in the year a colleague sorted me out. Hopefully they'll also know if you qualify?

mrs blobby

Thanks, that's my next plan, I found the t's & c's of t**co mobile and it does say card for life and retired members qualify, yet when you speak with them over the phone they can't help you so hopefully phone shop staff can help.

whatajoke2019

I hope they can, not just saying this because they are my colleagues, but the phone shop team in my store are always helpful.

hholder

I work for One Stop and have never been able to access the Our Tesco website to find out about our benefits etc.  I can access the Tesco Colleagues Deals and Discount website.  I don't know what I need to log into the Our Tesco site.  Can someone help me as to what to do, who to contact etc.  I did try this 2 years ago, but all tesco came back to me was with the colleague deals website.

Ursula21

Sorry guys, just a quick question. Are 15 year service awards still a thing and if so, what do we get? Ta!

Spidercatcher

Tesco gift card for £125 and a nice red badge stating 15 years service for you to proudly display on your uniform.   :)

grim up north

I see T* are reducing the reward partner bonus from x3 to x2

Spidercatcher

I'm always waiting for the announcement that they're cancelling the club card for life. Considering the way things are going it won't be long before that little benefit gets hit on the head too no doubt. They've taken just about everything else benefit-wise off of us in the last few years - nothing much left apart from the wages we work for - and it's one hell of a fight to get even those sorted & reimbursed if we've been paid short due to overtime, etc.

londoner83

Tesco are looking at changes to long service awards where instead of a gift card you get clubcard points for a lower value that you could double up into clubcard deals.

Redshoes

Quote from: Spidercatcher on 21-03-23, 08:12PMI'm always waiting for the announcement that they're cancelling the club card for life. Considering the way things are going it won't be long before that little benefit gets hit on the head too no doubt. They've taken just about everything else benefit-wise off of us in the last few years - nothing much left apart from the wages we work for - and it's one hell of a fight to get even those sorted & reimbursed if we've been paid short due to overtime, etc.

There have always been changes. Several times in my time with the company I have got close to retaining and the boundaries were moved. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk