Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 04:01PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,115
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 318
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 6
Guests: 273
Total: 279

Problem trying to text 67600 for a staff mobile deal?

Started by gomezz, 25-03-23, 02:35PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gomezz

I have.  Or at least I had but finally got to the bottom of the problem using my Samsung mobile.   A bit of delving yesterday and I have come across what appear to be a new setting in Samsung settings to control messaging short codes with it by default being to set to Block as it cannot determine if the short code is to a premium rate service or not. I have now set it to Ask (can be set to Allow) and can now set Allow or Block by number.  Go to

Settings -> Apps -> Options -> Special Access -> Use premium text message services

Then click on Messages and change from Never allow to Ask always or Always allow
"The progress of the kart is more important than its direction"

Tenko

Anyone have the QR code to set up the one log in. Bloody nightmare setting up a new phone 😡

eversor

@tenko, you need to download the app 'onelogin protect' to your phone, then go to a computer in store, login and search for the program 'login manager'.  Once open, select 'security factors' and then you can add your phone there. Don't forget to change it your primary or you'll have to change it everytime you login

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk