News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 04:42PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,115
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 322
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 294
Total: 298

Holiday pay

Started by Tazd9t9, 03-03-23, 07:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazd9t9

Hi All.

Quick question, if I have holiday in the next 4 weeks should I have holiday pay on this pay slip? Last time i had hol was on 3rd amd 4th feb and it was on the 3rd of feb pay slip.

breeksy

No. The way I understand it, your pay on the Friday covers your normal hours (including holiday) till the Saturday, plus overtime for the four weeks up to and including the week before the pay date.

Any holiday after Saturday will be included in your next payslip.

Elly1519

If the holiday is pre-booked for a pay week then yes it will show on that week's pay slip on the W&P system. If it isn't pre-booked it will show on the next pay slip. 

Kidder

Hi all
QUESTION, DO WE GET MORE HOLIDAYS ENTITLEMENT IF DOING OVERTIME ON OURS DAYS OFF???

Brownieboy

Your holiday pay is based on your average pay over past 52 weeks so the more overtime you work the more holiday pay your receive.

Morris999

Quote from: Kidder on 15-05-23, 12:11PMHi all
QUESTION, DO WE GET MORE HOLIDAYS ENTITLEMENT IF DOING OVERTIME ON OURS DAYS OFF???

No you do not get more holiday entitlement if you pick up overtime on your days off!

However the reply about holiday pay is correct.

Kidder

Thank you for your reply. 

whatajoke2019

Of course it is entirely your choice if you want to pick up overtime when you've also got time off booked however it is actually against the company's holiday policy.

chris9997

I have noticed that last month I was on holiday and I got less than expected, which is due to the holiday pay calculation of the 52 week average being mostly at the old pay rates.

Beanny

It is always going to be at the lower rate as it is over the previous months rate.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk