News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 08:43PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,123
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 325
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online

Raising wage query on system

Started by btblackbird, 04-01-22, 11:10AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btblackbird

Hi all, does anyone know how to raise a wage/ holiday query on the store portal. I have a query relating to remaining holidays and management have said I need to use portal to raise issue. Basically I was off sick during a holiday and one system has deducted the week as sick but old system still shows as holiday which is leaving me short on holidays. Any help much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Nomad

I just know members will ask, did you become sick before the start of the holiday and the holiday was cancelled or were you taken ill while on holiday  :question:
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

btblackbird

Sorry forgot to mention was sick week before and for 3 weeks after, so holiday should have been cancelled out as sick.

londoner83

If your store is live on work and pay you need to go into colleague help via store apps and raise a query. If you are not sure how to any manager or wages admin colleague should be able to assist.

Be sure to include as much detail as possible including dates of your leave, date payroll system changed over etc.

You will get a reply either via phone or thru colleague help. You decide this when you raise the query.

Cairney39

If you are looking to discuss incorrect coding in the payroll system, you would be better approaching your line manager in store. CH will confirm the coding, but the wage admin or your line manager can check the same on the system. If you're concerned the sickness policy has not been applied correctly to coding your absence, ask your union rep to support you in raising a grievence if your line manager "disagrees" with the written policy.

btblackbird

Thanks for the info, will speak with manager again to try and resolve, if not will take union route. Thanks again.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk