Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

19-03-24, 06:22AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 37,969
  • Total Topics: 622
  • Online today: 82
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 75
Total: 75

How to access your @tesco.com Email address?

Started by hige, 10-07-19, 07:17PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoestring

I think it is purely a matter of being informed. If information was provided before the change and everyone aware of the process and instruction it would have saved everyone running around like headless chickens.... It's always the same!

And where do you get information... here, at Very little helps which is more help than Tesco, ironically.

sunshineman

Communication and logic is not one of Tesco strong points

surlaroute

Everyone still posting howtos in this thread... it's not the point. Tesco for obvious reasons doesn't want anyone to know about this site. It shouldn't be the place employees have to come to for tutorials on how to access basic info. I can't believe I'm on this site again, because I can't access the official one, trying to explain to people how terrible some stores are, how bad the communication chain is. I though this was the site that got that. My god. I don't even know how to continue this thought train..

surlaroute

Quote from: Shoestring on 13-11-21, 06:53PM
And where do you get information... here, at Very little helps which is more help than Tesco, ironically.

shoestring you got it, I only just saw this looking back over the thread...
this is the problem, it's the same theme threaded into everything, stewing over the years with people going "eh it could be worse"... it appears to be a theme that's reflected nationally now, even globally, but in certain branches of this company it's like Hill House levels of sour, impossible disgusting rot. I don't know what to do but point it out anymore.

Nomad

Verylittlehelps was a result of the company's actions, inactions and the lack of communication or the means thereof.

Employees needed a way to ask each other for advise, and a place to tell it as they see it.

VLH will soon be entering its 20th year.  Over 47,700 have registered for membership (don't bother telling me what % of employees that is, I know).
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

LumosFoxx

Sorry for asking here, not sure how to post my own topic ...
I'm a Christmas temp and accidentally gave my old bank sort code during my induction. I've not been paid on 12th. I've finally spoken to the wages manager who took my details, and I was told she would update this for me. I've only been able to log into ourtesco while using the wifi at work (and this was briefly as I was leaving to see if I COULD log in, hoping I would be able to access it at home), and I am getting the IP address error when I try and log in now so I cant view my payslip or anything.
I'm not sure what to do at this point - the wages manager said the financial department were adamant I had been paid correctly which I haven't. They should now be updating my details, but I'm not sure how long this will take, or when I should expect to be paid.
Would I be best calling the wages manager tomorrow and asking? And who do I speak to about getting access to ourtesco when I'm at home? Is this even possible?
Stressing about the lack of pay, and not knowing who I need to talk to about it ..

[gmod]You don't always need your own topic, just find one that is connected with your question(s)[/gmod]

[admin]Welcome. Ref: starting new topic. Please read VLH Supporter Benefits[/admin]

barafear

I finally managed to set up my two stage authentification instore last week - but today, when I try to access ourte$co.com on an "outside" computer - it did eventually let me in (although I did get the SMS code to type in) - but the menu all seems a bit weird - I am met with about 12 "circular icons" - some of which are "MyShift" "Colleague Help" and several others.

All I wanted to do was to access the page with "News & Views" or even Tesco Rewards and Benefits.

I clicked on Colleague Help but that didn't seem to work either - anyone know which icon I should be clicking to get the latest news and views page please?

Thanks

forrestgimp

Quote from: Nomad on 13-11-21, 10:11AM
Phone number(s) are private, until owners choose otherwise, and no system should rely on it being given.

That might be true of mobile phones but its not for landlines. Not sure there is an expectation of privacy for phone numbers of any kind.

BUY TESLA STOCK

[admin]Post deleted as rude, inflammatory and pointless.[/admin]

lordadmiral

Quote from: barafear on 16-11-21, 06:35PM
I finally managed to set up my two stage authentification instore last week - but today, when I try to access ourte$co.com on an "outside" computer - it did eventually let me in (although I did get the SMS code to type in) - but the menu all seems a bit weird - I am met with about 12 "circular icons" - some of which are "MyShift" "Colleague Help" and several others.

All I wanted to do was to access the page with "News & Views" or even Tesco Rewards and Benefits.

I clicked on Colleague Help but that didn't seem to work either - anyone know which icon I should be clicking to get the latest news and views page please?

Thanks

You lucky u get that far. My access is still restricted. It would be easier to hack tesco servers again.

Totot

Quote from: barafear on 16-11-21, 06:35PM

Thanks
Mine works ok after I cleaned all the cache and registry with cc cleaner on pc. Might works with just clearing specific cache.
But only works using chrome though, using opera I got exactly what is happened to you.

surlaroute

Quote from: Nomad on 15-11-21, 11:59AM
VLH will soon be entering its 20th year.  Over 47,700 have registered for membership (don't bother telling me what % of employees that is, I know).

the most depressing of anniversaries (I love that it's here don't get me wrong, hope you know what I mean)

whatajoke2019

@barafear if you visit ourte5co.com/colleague that'll take you to the page with the latest company news. On an MPC if you sign into your account and look for Our Te5co on Store Apps that'll take you the same route.

colleague.ourte5c0.com is a bad link so until they update it will continue to show an error message.

blacknight

Only good thing to come out is I cant do any training and now they jumping to try and do something :D :D

surlaroute

blacknight that's beautiful n I can't wait I just need to get my mum to order some new uniform for me before she leave in march to extend the pleasure before Iactually have to kowtow to it

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk