Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 12:57PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,115
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 316
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online

Drastically underpaid and nobody seems to care

Started by ihavequestions23, 12-01-21, 09:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldfashionedplayer

exactly, definitely not word of mouth, just seems to be living under a rock avoiding it all.

Biscuit tin

Shut up with the moaning. You've got 3 months of Disney+ for free, and hopefully some xmas colouring in pictures in the canteen.

person7

Quote from: Hammer10 on 02-12-21, 09:29AM
Anyone seen the joke of our Christmas bonus on our Tesco pathetic.

what Christmas bonus???

Back Home

Have had the same problem over the years. Currently I'm having problems with breaks (we don't clock in our out for them). I' m losing 0.5 hours for every shift in every overtime. Fortunately we have an excellent admin assistant that resolves this.
The best way to resolve the problems is to make up a spreadsheet showing all hours worked and mirrors the new payslip online for categories. Give this to the Admin Assistant with a printed copy of your payslip, outlining where any discrepancies have occurred.

barafear

Quick question on payslips. (sorry it's slightly off tangent)

Is there anyway to access old payslips (previously on payslipview). We (in store) moved over to Work and Pay in June/July - so older payslips are not showing?

Surely Tesco should still provide us access to at least 12 months' worth?

gomezz

Legally you should have access to the past six tax years.  For the P60 at least.
"The progress of the kart is more important than its direction"

dairyfresh

Quote from: barafear on 10-01-22, 04:37PM

Is there anyway to access old payslips (previously on payslipview). We (in store) moved over to Work and Pay in June/July - so older payslips are not showing?

Payslip view website is still there you can still access it

barafear

It asks for an authentication code. Is that on the new latest payslips?

dairyfresh

Doesn't for me when did your store move to work and pay on tesco help it says once you migrate to work and pay you will still have access to payslipview for 3 months.

From colleague help

P60's: For colleagues who have not moved to Work & Pay you will be able to retrieve historic P60's in Payslipview.  This data is purged 3 months after a colleague leaves Tesco so you should download these before you leave.  After this time, we are unable to retrieve the actual P60 document and will instead provide you with a Statement of Earnings.  This document contains the same details as the P60.

For colleagues on Work & Pay only P60's created since moving to Work & Pay are available for you to download.  Simply log in to Work & Pay and select "View documents".  Any P60 documents created before you move to Work & Pay will be available for a period of three months.  After this time, we are unable to retrieve the actual P60 document and will instead provide you with a Statement of Earnings.  This document contains the same details as the P60.

dairyfresh

Quote from: barafear on 10-01-22, 04:37PM

For payslips https://colleague-help.ourtesco.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050499272-How-can-I-get-a-replacement-P45-P60-or-Payslip-duplicate-document

You've to submit a form on colleague help for work and pay storees
https://colleague-help.ourtesco.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000820771

Cinderella

I've been told on many occasions (to pass on to staff) that they limit how much they will put through due to their original errors so you don't lose more than you otherwise would to tax and other deductions. I don't know how true that is! But if you tell them you will be short on things such as rent, or unable to pay travel to work and so on, you should be able to push them to do something in a much more timely manner

Prince of Darkness

My store has a locally produced manual clocking form for those who have forgotten or do not yet have a clock card. Has to be signed by line/duty manager.

Hand one in, keep a copy on yr phone, job's a good'un.

Cinderella

I forgot to say, in my store also, a note is made, and text on group chat to make sure the person coding exceptions is aware the next day. There is no reason people should be missing pay, and it should be treated as a priority to make sure staff are paid correctly. And this is on W&P, where they initially claim coding exceptions isn't possible (it is!)

Happy Days

People need to put their view's in the what matters to you survey. Everybody needs to fill it in. I would post the web site but I used the QR code instead. To many people moan but then they hide behind the " Nothing ever changes".  Stand up and be counted.

BarryZola

They ask you for feedback and then do what they want to anyway. They couldn't care less what we think.

lucgeo

Ahh..the same old, same old! When they went online for colleague survey, the first few years it could be manipulated by giving feedback online and in store...all negative, all highlighting the same issues, and what was done?? Sweet FA! Only the medium to good feedback was put on the notice board!

I recall the GSM telling me that the next survey, they would be checking the I.P. Addresses of those completing the survey online  :D :D :D this is Tesco mate, they can't even fix their own systems, never mind attempt any hi tech stuff!   :D :D :D
Live for today. Learn from yesterday.

oldfashionedplayer

Would be funny cause the I.P for 300 fakes would be from the one doing the legit one 😂, Chasing an I.P would be just pointless, told them time and time again, 1 login code linked to each employee number, sent out, tesco nothing to do with it, only from the other side... No way of manipulation and then can chase up those who haven't with algorithms if need be as each is checked off if they really wanted everyone / as many to do it as possible....

Since it would be an outside company, they can just keep all the employee details anonymous anyhow.. Would still be more secure than tesco cr*p

penguin

Quote from: Happy Days on 26-01-22, 01:55PM
People need to put their view's in the what matters to you survey. Everybody needs to fill it in. I would post the web site but I used the QR code instead. To many people moan but then they hide behind the " Nothing ever changes".  Stand up and be counted.

Thing is plenty of people used to put exactly how it is on all these surveys and would you know it, results come back saying all is well, the entire thing has been a farce for the last ten or so years, at one point it was taken seriously and managers could well have awkward questions to answer for a bad viewpoint as it was then called, now apart from a few action plans that get forgotten about after a week nothing happens/
Do not let anyone tell you there is not a decent job and life beyond Tesco.

VladPutin

I treat it as an extra 15 minute break. I know nothing will change, at least not for the better. But like I said, it's an excuse to sit on my backside in a comfy office chair, eat a Kit-Kat and get paid for it.

This must be what managers feel like every day! ;D

ihavequestions23

Quote from: Happy Days on 26-01-22, 01:55PM

I filled that out talking about how overworked we all are, burned out, feeling the pressure, etc. They've responded by clamping down on our breaks, keeping an eye on us via cameras, more hours, more jobs. It feels like they are punishing us rather than coming up with solutions to actually make us feel like we are worth something. It's actually ridiculous.

lucgeo

The feedback has gone back to your store, and the SM has not liked it  >:(

You all just work to rule, do the jobs and hours you're paid to do, and take the breaks you're supposed to take and the correct mins per break!

Regarding the use of cameras, these are for security purposes only, and cannot be used to spy on staff productivity. If you are pulled up on anything, such as being filmed talking, timing of breaks, work productively etc...then you place a grievance against the store, for misuse of the store CCTV monitoring!

Biscuit tin

We always used to put management when it asked for job role on Viewpoint and then go as negative as possible. Very awkward results for them ;D

lucgeo

I'm surprised the viewpoint is still used  ??? As it's obviously a big joke!

When it first went online, and the choice was doing it at home or instore, we ended up with more colleagues giving feedback than employees in the store! Also the ages, ethnicity, genders, religious persuasions and sexuality preferences all in a small SS out in the sticks  :-* :D :D :D

BUY TESLA STOCK

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk