Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

20-04-24, 12:12AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,370
  • Total Topics: 636
  • Online today: 469
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 463
Total: 464

How to access your @tesco.com Email address?

Started by hige, 10-07-19, 07:17PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshineman

bertieb

Thanks morris999 mine works now after 24 hrs I don't get a message either I did when I set it up

whatajoke2019

@Sunshineman

App Store link: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/onelogin-protect/id509252983
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onelogin.protect&hl=en_US&gl=US

For whatever reason they've not updated the URL but colleague.ourte5c0.com no longer works, it's ourte5co.com/colleague instead. Just in case anyone's wondering why it's still showing an error message after setting up 2FA and their account has updated.

Kidder

Hi, how can I access our tesco,  please HELP.  What's going on? Thank you for any helpful advice.

sunshineman

Quote from: whatajoke2019 on 11-11-21, 07:12PM
@Sunshineman

App Store link: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/onelogin-protect/id509252983
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onelogin.protect&hl=en_US&gl=US

For whatever reason they've not updated the URL but colleague.ourte5c0.com no longer works, it's ourte5co.com/colleague instead. Just in case anyone's wondering why it's still showing an error message after setting up 2FA and their account has updated.

looked at these apps and they have nothing to do with tesco. anyone know how we can get to see wage slips online

Brez

The onelogin apps are one way to enable 2FA on your tesco account, so they are relevant.

sunshineman

when i open the app it is asking me to scan a code, what code

chris9997

The easiest way to do it is on a company computer log into your name.surname@tesco.com account go to help and in the search put MFA and click on the Get MFA that shows up in the results i would/did use the text function hen it asks for your phone number remember to change the flag to uk enter number without the zero get the  text and should then say sucessful/
There is a way of doing this on your phone you will need to ign into the tesco staff wifi not the tesco wifi there are instructions to do this i will pot tomorrow if anyone needs that .

sunshineman

i am not in work now until sunday, so i am trying to find tesco headoffice number to see if they can work out why my wages are wrong. i cannot believe my line manager is claiming there is nothing wrong with our tesco, even though loads of people have gone to her. i also cannot believe how hard it is to find the number of payrol at headoffice, been searching for two hours now and still cannot find it

BUY TESLA STOCK

They don't give a toss about your wages.

lackofinterest

your manager and head orifice are a waste of space. nobody at head orifice till 9am monday now! do what chris suggested!

jester21

also trying to get answers on your wageslip can someone answer about our club cards i thought we didnt get the discount took off our yearlier amount when its payday etc! does anyone know who to contact as i cant believe I've spent £10,000 since March/April

NightAndDay

£10k is more than half of what a ca earns lol, and that's if they're full time.

Very clearly another case of creative accounting from the Big T.

sunshineman

Quote from: jester21 on 12-11-21, 04:36PM
also trying to get answers on your wageslip can someone answer about our club cards i thought we didnt get the discount took off our yearlier amount when its payday etc! does anyone know who to contact as i cant believe I've spent £10,000 since March/April

i am not in work now until sunday and my wages are more than £300 short. I approached my line manager and she was not really interested. other peoples wages were also short

msl1791

Quote from: sunshineman on 12-11-21, 06:32PM

i am not in work now until sunday and my wages are more than £300 short. I approached my line manager and she was not really interested. other peoples wages were also short

If her wages was £300 short, she woukf be right on it...shr is your manager, if shr dosnt do anything, seek advice or take it higher

sunshineman

Quote from: msl1791 on 12-11-21, 07:18PM
Quote from: sunshineman on 12-11-21, 06:32PM

If her wages was £300 short, she woukf be right on it...shr is your manager, if shr dosnt do anything, seek advice or take it higher
all she done was to say our tesco is working correctly. she said there was a fault but it works fine now even though lots of other people kept on telling her it did not work. She was not interested in people wages being short. she just said to contact payroll on monday, she did not even give us the number to phone. tried searching online for the number but nothing.

We have two managers on our department and the other one is not back for two weeks.

Redshoes

Quote from: sunshineman on 12-11-21, 03:38PM
i am not in work now until sunday, so i am trying to find tesco headoffice number to see if they can work out why my wages are wrong. i cannot believe my line manager is claiming there is nothing wrong with our tesco, even though loads of people have gone to her. i also cannot believe how hard it is to find the number of payrol at headoffice, been searching for two hours now and still cannot find it

Biggest thing is your clocking. If you clock in and out for your contracted and overtime shifts it cuts errors to a minimum. After that it's holidays. Are they booked and put into the system in advance. Booking them in advance you have some control over but you have zero control over them being put into the system. If your holidays were booked on the old system there might be a slim chance they have not migrated over properly but in that case you will have shown on the exceptions and should have been coded as holiday and this would have fixed things. Your own manager and wages clerk can do this on the new system too.
If your clockings are correct and your holidays are also correct it has to be a more complex issue.
It does not help but there is a chain you need to follow since moving to work and pay. First port of call is your manager, next is your manager and the wages clerk. After that it can go up the line but it is done via the wages clerk.

The workload for work and pay is huge until it lands properly, and will sit with a higher level of work ongoing. The training for managers has been good but until it has gone live it has been hard to put it into practice. Your wages clerk will be extra busy just now, as will your manager. There have been posters up and online training for colleagues. There may well be errors, it's a huge change so it would be unreasonable to expect none. I sympathise if you have errors after you have done all you can on your end to help yourself by clocking and booking hols.

Nomad

Strange how the majority of errors are underpayments, and a very rare tiny number are over-payments.

Suspicious, you bet I am.

However this topic has morphed into a topic on wages when it should be
How to access your @tesco.com Email address?
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

Redshoes

Go to a works MPC.  Select "MyAccount"
Then go to "update my address book details" and add your mobile number to your info.
Next from the "MyAccount" page.
Go to "Register for password resets" check/update your mobile number.
This will send a code to your mobile, if you don't get a code in a short space of time select resend code.
You then add this code and the next stage is to wait. This takes 24-48 hours but going forward after this you should be able to sign in on your phone from work or home and access all you need. You will get a daily text code to input so if you change your number you will need to update.
It may be best to sign in for the first time after this process on a MPC.

If you can't sign in with you firstname.lastname email address your manager, or any manager can reset via forms on comms and this will generate a one use password for you. This takes 24 hours, longer at a wknd. You then need to sign in on a MPC using the one use password. It will prompt you to change it and you need to follow the "must contain" as in minimum of 1 cap letter, 1 lower case, 1 number and 1 symbol and should not be a recognised singe word.
Example - Password1# not secure
Example - BetterThanMyBankPass1£ Is stronger than above example.
Also, you can't use old passwords that you have used within last 26 passwords.

After doing this you will need to check your details and mobile as listed above.

Nomad

Phone number(s) are private, until owners choose otherwise, and no system should rely on it being given.
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

chris9997

Quote from: Nomad on 13-11-21, 10:11AM
Phone number(s) are private, until owners choose otherwise, and no system should rely on it being given.
i think one of the biggest problems with this whole issue of being locked out is the disinterest of the company and your manager to sort it.
If you cannot get your manager to sort it you can do it yourself starting with Logging onto colleague wifi which instructions are as follows
go to wifi on your phone select colleague wifi it will ask for user name and password whichh is when you put in your @tesco.com details the settings then should be EAP set to Peap Phase 2 set to none ca cert set to dont validate domain tesco global identifier is your tesco.com user name and password and then i think there was an extra identifier i was not expecting and i put in my tesco.com user name and it should then say succesful.
This will then allow you to access the tesco sites in work only however log into your account go to help and put in MFA in search it will take  you to get MFA once you get hear it will offer text and others i found text easiest make sure when entering your number you miss out the 0 and change flag to uk

Redshoes

I agree but this is about people wanting access from own device.

lordadmiral

Use PC inside office not shop floor.

Shoestring

By god how can this company make something so simple so complicated. Typical Tesco making everything worse! Most sites you go on simply ask for a phone number for a code sent to phone to access the site, simple. Tesco had to make it so you need to first log onto the system at work within the store mainframe, fair enough.
Then you are expected to download an app called Onelogin or some such, which is fine on your mobile device, but a nightmare on a PC, so now I need a third party authenticator.
SMS option still does not send a code and IP still not allowed after 3 days of setting up. I never use a mobile to access my data because to me it is broadcast and insecure, a PC with the right protection is safer (to me) so I need to access by this method only, never via mobile.
The system has changed to incorporate access into one system and one login, no one was told this with sufficient instruction seen as Tesco loves the complicated route. Some phones cannot access the Colleague WiFi, reasons unknown  ???

And to top it off wage slips are now in hours giving us the added headache of having to work out needless math or get an accountant  :-X  8-)

Once able to login to our account online it is a mixture of new and old. The help section and wage slip online either doesn't work or takes me to the old pages  ???
And it turns out wage slips are not part of Tesco 'one', it is an external site and the link to it is obscure. The menu has incorrect links and takes you to the old site pages that don't work or send you back to the one login home page.

No one can successfully make something simple so complicated and expect everyone to be psychic and know how to use it. Even when you learn how it still gives you the runaround... No wonder the stores are chaos!

gomezz

Bear in mind it wouldn't be very secure to allow you to enter a phone number *without* being logged in as any old Tom, Dick or Harry could enter their number to access you personal information.

Basically it is relying on combining something you know (your password) with something you have (your phone) to strengthen protection against your information being hacked.
"The progress of the kart is more important than its direction"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk