News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 12:59PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,115
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 316
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online

Christmas 10% bonus?

Started by person7, 11-12-20, 02:59PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris9997

Quote from: notsofunny on 15-12-20, 02:50AM

think its from 15th till the 21st ,,,

but just went to add something to my order and cant even see normal 10%  being taken off  ???

Anyone else having issues ?
hi same here no discount shown i assumed the online system discount has been removed because the 20% is not part of allowence hoping it will be rectified after the delivery is picked and ready for delivery.

dotnochance

I see Clubcard + has a free month, so that’s 10% on that and our 20% so 30% not bad

dotnochance

Can you use the 20% off for gift cards specifically steam cards

StinkyPoo

I don't think you get any discount on gift cards...

notsofunny

Quote from: chris9997 on 15-12-20, 10:19AM
Quote from: notsofunny on 15-12-20, 02:50AM

think its from 15th till the 21st ,,,

but just went to add something to my order and cant even see normal 10%  being taken off  ???

Anyone else having issues ?
hi same here no discount shown i assumed the online system discount has been removed because the 20% is not part of allowence hoping it will be rectified after the delivery is picked and ready for delivery.

ok thanks lets  hope it does come off on the day ,,,,,, :)

Snowman

The 20% discount seems to be included in your online total - not shown separately as with the usual 10%

chris9997

It appears the total had already been discounted

person7

Quote from: notsofunny on 13-12-20, 01:02PM
Well its been plastered all over and even I got a letter to say so and I am retired ,, It starts from Tuesday till next Monday.

No signs or letters at all at my store. Nobody knew about it until I told them

person7

Quote from: Preacherpauly on 15-12-20, 12:22AM
When is the 20% week start please

Apparently this week. But the till did normal 10% for me and my colleagues.. Then again none of us knew about it

oldfashionedplayer

it's been posted on the ourtesco for the past month and on yammer liked spammed continuous too cause people have asked whats included so unless everyone in your store is blind to everything online / comms / really cut off from the outside world then it should of been known though communication is s*** that is true lol.

extrastore

just shopped at local store, bill shows colleague discount remaining is £650.93, 2 weeks ago the remaining discount was £2,167.18. That means I spent £15,162.50 in the last two weeks. Perhaps the wife has bought me something special? Anyone know what Tesco sells for £15,000.00.

dotnochance

The entire alcohol aisle, have fun

person7

Quote from: oldfashionedplayer on 16-12-20, 06:32PM
it's been posted on the ourtesco for the past month and on yammer liked spammed continuous too cause people have asked whats included so unless everyone in your store is blind to everything online / comms / really cut off from the outside world then it should of been known though communication is s*** that is true lol.

only 2 people in our store seem to have a yammer account. 99.9% of everyone there doesnt use it. in fact still waiting for one on my account due to "no license" our store never gets information lol.

whats worse is since april our notice board has been taken down during some fire safety refurb (new exit signs and re-wiring so theres nowhere to get information anymore unless you are a manager who gets letters or emails but never bothers to tell anyone.

then again 30-40% of the time we need to use torches as the electrics are just c**p - usually in the room we do high value checks or the mens toilets.. automatic lights always breaking..

the computers we use a also 15 year old machines running windows XP with 4gb ram too.. so nothing surprises me.. then again if they cant fix a leaking roof, i doubt they will sort the notice board/information/yammer licenses out any time soon, while my manager seems ok (first time my manager asked/told me about the christmas dinner thing - i usually find out a day or two too late) the store managers just seem to be letter the place rot

Snowman

Wow! That must be some size store you're in with 2,000 staff!  🤣🤣

Redshoes

If you can sign onto a pda you can get yammer, it's the same sign in and same password. It's a choice about if you have it or not. You do have to have on your phone but it's worth it. You can view it through an MPC but it's much better on the phone.

notsofunny

Quote from: person7 on 17-12-20, 07:07PM
Quote from: oldfashionedplayer on 16-12-20, 06:32PM

only 2 people in our store seem to have a yammer account. 99.9% of everyone there doesnt use it. in fact still waiting for one on my account due to "no license" our store never gets information lol.

whats worse is since april our notice board has been taken down during some fire safety refurb (new exit signs and re-wiring so theres nowhere to get information anymore unless you are a manager who gets letters or emails but never bothers to tell anyone.

then again 30-40% of the time we need to use torches as the electrics are just c**p - usually in the room we do high value checks or the mens toilets.. automatic lights always breaking..

the computers we use a also 15 year old machines running windows XP with 4gb ram too.. so nothing surprises me.. then again if they cant fix a leaking roof, i doubt they will sort the notice board/information/yammer licenses out any time soon, while my manager seems ok (first time my manager asked/told me about the christmas dinner thing - i usually find out a day or two too late) the store managers just seem to be letter the place rot

I got a e mail a letter on top of which it was on this site and had a few text messages  and I no longer work for tesco , As to Yammer ,,,,,, ???

Welshie

Quote from: Redshoes on 18-12-20, 08:54AM
If you can sign onto a pda you can get yammer, it's the same sign in and same password. It's a choice about if you have it or not. You do have to have on your phone but it's worth it. You can view it through an MPC but it's much better on the phone.

I can sign on a pda and I have Tesco store app on my phone , I cannot get on yammer . You need some sort of business code for Tesco as yammer is a business thing not a Tesco thing . So to access the business you work for you seem to need more info

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk