Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

08-05-24, 10:47AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 5,903
  • Latest: imprint
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,482
  • Total Topics: 644
  • Online today: 206
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 196
Total: 200

Privilegecard Terms & Conditions Of Use

Started by Loki, 04-10-12, 10:49AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki

What Does My Privilegecard Give Me?

* Privilegecard entitles you to 10% discount on all goods with a number of noted 
   exceptions  ie if your purchases total is equal or more in a single transaction.

* In addition, you will qualify for 1 Clubcard Point for every £1 spent.#

* There is no limit on your use of the Privilegecard or the amount of items purchased
   but the store manager can disallow any transaction.

Where Can I Use My Card?

* Privilegecard can be used in any UK Tesco store.

* Staff discount not currently available at Tesco Vin Plus (Calais).

* Privilegecard can also be used for all purchases through Tesco Direct.

* The following areas and products are excluded from staff discount/clubcard points:

Tobacco products and products in the coffee shop

Petrol

Tesco Saving Stamps and Gift Voucher

Lottery, postage stamps and prescribed medicines

Non Tesco owned Pharmacies

WlGlGs (When Its Gone Its Gone - special offer products where there is limited supply)priced at £100 or more

Items reduced for staff purchases

Concessions

You can, however, earn Clubcard points at all Tesco petrol filling stations and WlGlGs

Other goods and services may be excluded from the scheme at the Companies discretion

Who can Use My Privilegecard?

* You are the only one who can use your Privilegecard, if it is in your name.

* However, you can also use it to make purchases for either your partner or immediate
   family who are permanently resident at your home address as held on the Company
   records.

* You may exchange the card you have been issued for one made out in the name of
   your partner or immediate relative if they are permanently resident at your home
   address as held on the Company records, by contacting your Line Manager.

* In this instance the old card must be handed back at the lime of issue of the new
   card.

What Are My Responsibilities Under The Scheme Rules?

* If you lose your card or it is stolen, you must report it immediately to your line
   manager, who will give you written confirmation that your card has been reordered.

* You must hand back your Privilegecard to your Line Manager, on your last day with
   the Company.

* You are responsible for ensuring your partner or immediate family member,
   understands the rules of the scheme, if the card has been transferred to their name.

What Happens If I, My Partner, Or A Member Of My Family, Breaks The Rules or Abuses The Scheme ?

* The store manager has absolute discretion to disallow any transaction that is believed
   to contradict the scheme rules.

* If you break the scheme rules, you may be subject to investigation and disqualified
   from the scheme.

* After Investigation by your Line Manager, depending on the circumstances, you may
   be liable to disciplinary procedures, in line with the company policy.

* Where gross misconduct is proven, you may be dismissed or even prosecuted.

Do I still get Discount if I forget my Privilegecard?

* If you forget your Privilegecard, unfortunately we are unable to allow any discount on
   this transaction, or at a future date.

Do I Still get Discount if I lose my Privilegecard?

* Show the confirmation of the reorder of your Privilegecard to the Checkout Line
   Manager at the store where you have made your purchases, who will sign your receipt
   allowing you to obtain your discount once you have received your new Privilegecard.

Can I carry my Privilegecard with me while I am working?

* You are not allowed to carry your Privilegecard while you are working.

Why Is It Important That I Understand The Scheme Rules?

* Misuse or abuse of your Privilegecard is fraud and the rules exist to protect you.

* Staff discount is a benefit subject to certain rules which are designed to protect the
   value of the scheme.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk