News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 05:19PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,116
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 322
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 288
Total: 292

No rude Comments Please LOL

Started by silverBlade, 08-04-17, 05:26PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucgeo

Oh don't....don't....if there was one time I wished the management didn't read this website it would be now :o

I can feel the cringe coming on now, as its approaching our SM's birthday, one of his arse licker line managers is sure to buy him this t-shirt and matching mugs for them both! I'm starting to feel sick  :-X
Live for today. Learn from yesterday.

redders

A few managers would buy it and wear it in my store. :D

Equalizer87

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

JL

Quote from: lucgeo on 08-04-17, 05:40PM
Oh don't....don't....if there was one time I wished the management didn't read this website it would be now :o

I can feel the cringe coming on now, as its approaching our SM's birthday, one of his arse licker line managers is sure to buy him this t-shirt and matching mugs for them both! I'm starting to feel sick  :-X

The SM will have 1 in each colour before the weeks out with all the lubricated aresholes. ;D

VladPutin

Oh. Dear. God. :o

Why isn't there a Vomiting Emojie?!

Loki

I'm in absolute stitches here   ;D  ;D
When all else fails, madness is the emergency exit.

Tesco bird

Maybe they should wear their pants over their trousers with Every Little Helps on them as most have no balls etc. (-*-)

BrownEyedGirl

just curious

After clicking on the link first thing i noticed was was the price was in dollars , - why did they not sell well in America first time round - or were they produced / manufactured after Tosco pulled out of America ? , plus the sixteen choices of colour to choose from = massivelly produced = cheap n nasty quality
Currency conversion would equal around eighteen quid for a poor quality tee shirt - even Primarny / Spots socker would not charge that sort of price for this kind of  manure ?, not forgetting to add post and packing onto the cost  . :) :) :D ;D

KittyKat

Jeez Louise! I can see some of the dick splats that work at our place wearing this. (*cringe)

craftyarchie

After that review Just Curious, I'm surprised the buyers haven't snapped them up by the thousands ready for Fathers Day!

just curious

lucgeo

I want one......I want one...for the SM's birthday from the shopfloor :D :D
Live for today. Learn from yesterday.

Nomad

Considering topic title thought this may fit in here.

All the things Sainsburys and Tesco workers want to say to you - but simply cannot

The above is an unremarkable 'news' item as similar has been done in the past, however it would be a nice balance to have an article entitled something like "all the things Tesco staff would like to say to management but can't for fear of being victimised."

:) 
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk