News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

18-04-24, 04:44AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,354
  • Total Topics: 636
  • Online today: 256
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 178
Total: 178

Payslip view

Started by Hello it’s me, 03-05-18, 12:37AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fourqtwo

Just tried again now it says website not responding  >:D >:D

trigger

I give up😂😂😂
BRING ON THE WELSH HA HA HA.GRAND SLAM 2008.
VOTE UKIP.

roughyedspud

I've been trying since midnight and no joy...

captain

Cant get on either

What a monumental c**k up, the first full month of online only and it doesn't work.

P45 for somebody ?????????

JL

Cost saving.  :)

Rallynutter2017

Idiots did they no realise the website wasnt going to cope with all the traffic, so fed up now guess we will have to wait till tomorrow to see what we get, im meant to be getting my redundancy plus all the wages they were due me so this is gona be interesting

lordadmiral

They need new stronger server. Current one is overloaded. Why do i have feeling that complete idiot is running the show. Company is paying fortune to IT staff so spend some more n let they get new hardware. Oh and get better lane, fibre optic should be bit better than phone line.
And dont forget to pay for electric.

Rallynutter2017

Anyone had any info from the stores as to why we cant access our payslips

jester21

I was able to look at May's payslip about 30 mins ago so everybody hopefully got on now!

Pochin123

Finally got my payslip at two this afternoon, simply not good enough you would have thought they would have upgraded the servers just before they made paper payslips redundant. Guess i should have known better.  :) :)
Has This Been Briefed Out??

dfl

Nope can't get on the site, been using it for a while, but first time since everyone had to go online route, they definitely must have did this on the cheap crossing their fingers that the website would cope
DFL

fatboy

Yep me too. I have been using the site for approx 2 years without an issue. Today was the first time I've struggled to get on. Did so eventually but took a long time.

Totot

Bandwidth as big as tesco's managers skills  :P

Shopworker74

So annoying that they hadn't thought that it would be so much busier this month! I've been trying all day as well,not been able to connect yet.
Last month's wages were cocked up so was hoping to see if this month was any better,bloody joke

StinkyPoo

Well it says on mine i have used a holiday and a bank holiday. I have only used a holiday. The bank holiday was in the previous holiday year and I had one bank holiday left for good Friday. So now I will have to try and argue my case with the wage clerk! Anybody else lost a bank holiday this way?

notsofunny

Wife got on line at 1pm and then it connected after about 1.30 pm ,and then she was able to print off the slip and a few others that she needed , she said it was the first time she has had a problem ,she also said things like this can happen , and with so many trying for the first time it all clogs up the system , she has had a go a few times since and she has been able to do so like normal ,

All Work No Play

I AM HAVING AN ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE TRYING TO ACCESS MY PAYSLIP VIA PAYSLIP VIEW.. I HAVE BEEN GIVEN A SPECIAL ACCESS CODE, UPON PUTTING DETAILS IN YOU ARE ASKED TO TYPE IN A CODE ( TO SHOW YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT) . UPON TYPING SAID CODE IN IT JUST KEEPS SAYING IM GETTING IT WRONG & LOCKING ME OUT FOR LONGER & LONGER EACH TIME.. WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE ??? 😡😡😤😤

notsofunny

Can you not go onto store and ask Admin to help you on the store computer ?  And tell them what you are telling us ,

takethemoneyandrun

Is anybody else having trouble logging on to view the payslip???

NightAndDay

This will be because of server load, lots of people will want to see their payslip on payday, Tesco isn't exactly known for splashing out on technology (they're a retail company, what do you expect?) Wait until tomorrow, it should be easier.

Villager No.6

And yet again it’s fallen over, been trying every 20mins since 03.30 today, never get any further than inputting employee number. Woeful.

stockwellcocptprice

Quote from: Villager No.6 on 15-10-20, 09:54AM
And yet again it’s fallen over, been trying every 20mins since 03.30 today, never get any further than inputting employee number. Woeful.

I cant even load up the webpage, I usually get on at 4am during my shift but this is the worst I've ever seen it. Why cant they just invest in some extra servers lol.

dotnochance

I’ve used online payslips since it came out and it’s great, hardly anyone used it! Then they went paperless for everyone, but in their stupidity they didn’t upgraded the servers to cope with 100 of thousands of people using it and now it’s a f****ng s*** show

Siwel123

It's down as they're moving office colleagues to work and pay, that's why it's not loading. Same for the colleague site where you can access all options

happyharry

Seems to be working fine now. Does anyone know how many weeks of the new pay rate are included in this months wages - mine has only gone up a couple of pounds?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk