News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 02:44PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,115
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 316
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 288
Total: 292

Till Losses

Started by delysia, 06-04-11, 09:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redshoes

You will be fine. It would only trigger an investigation if you gave out the £37 change.

NavyNinja

So it definitely won't show as being £37 over what it should be if £40 had been paid??? As I say I put the £3 given in the till but obviously didn't give any change as none was needed.

Welshie

Navy ninja,  this happens to everyone from time to time  , even the most experienced till operators,  it definitely will not affect the balance of your till , dont worry .

Redshoes

It won't trigger an investigation and if someone else has made a mistake that day and the whole day is looked at it will be dismissed as it will show very clearly what has happened and as such nothing worth looking into.

Shazzaboo70

I had this a few yrs back....you want to see camera evidence.... times and dates. Did the camera see you doing  a till lift....name them people...  sat next to you...in my experience the person who took the money was scanning some products thro tills for his mates... and taking money home ... the person who took the meeting g was a rep and also the checkout manager and she accused me of taking the money...from the start...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk