News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-04-24, 08:55AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,430
  • Total Topics: 640
  • Online today: 610
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 547
Total: 547

Tesco Staff Benefits

Started by carpman1, 19-08-05, 05:52PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weebee

talking of benefits whats with the "Colleague Offers" these days that's last 3 booklets straight in the bin,total c**p offers wish they would give decent offer like free milk or free bread etc  :P

notsofunny

:thumbup:
Every one at our Express said the same, SM found all the books on the table in The Canteen ,, Think they are saving the money to give Us the double that comes up in the next few weeks   8-)

Cheekymonkey007

What dates the double discount on ?
Cheeky monkey

notsofunny

:( It should be after 3 weeks  ,,sorry

bobbywm

So ... are we getting double discount soon.  My missus could do with a new phone.
Keep on Rockin' in the free world

bobbywm

^^^^^^^^  sorry to be a pest, but any more info on this,  ^^^^^^^   
Keep on Rockin' in the free world

JL

Discount? Double Discount :question: ;D

redders

Double discount last year was 4 July till 10 July.

weebee

Any bets it be from 2nd June to coincide with bonus

notsofunny

Nothing to do with the 2nd June pay date and the bonus.. it should be between 24th May and 26th june .

notsofunny

Quote from: stockrotateman on 10-05-17, 05:36PM
Double discount last year was 4 July till 10 July.
and why was it that time of year  ?

Thevamps

Jabba73po all I got for 25years was a meal paid for to the value of 160.No flowers,no hotel nothing else and you need to keep the receipts for everything as my drinks were not included so I ended up paying £50 out of my pocket so getting £110 not £160 as nobody told me drinks were not included or that's what my crappy manager told me.Thats what you get for loyalty these days at to tosco

Hammer10

I got more for 15 years than 25 ,dreading 40 if I make it

his scots tie

For 25 years service you should get £360 gift card.Used to be £ 160 for meal and £200  in shares.

The-shelf-filler

Does anyone know when the cycle scheme will start again,it's been suspended for months now !.

Tesco bird

Talking of benefits.. Waitrose used to pay you for 6 months holiday after 25 years. Think ir still happens.  (-*-)

Mozzer

What company can afford to pay staff 6 months holiday derrr

notsofunny

They can take up to 6 months paid leave after 25 years service , But I am not sure if that includes normal holidays  which could be split between 2 years , But I have been told by someone that worked for them that they can ,

his scots tie

Quote from: Mozzer on 06-06-17, 10:24PM
A good Company that knows if they look after the staff, the staff will look after the customers

Tesco bird

Yep.. they still pay for 6 months after 25 yrs. apparently they have some good benefits..derrrrr (-*-)

picktocube

Quote from: Tesco bird on 06-06-17, 09:40PM
Talking of benefits.. Waitrose used to pay you for 6 months holiday after 25 years. Think ir still happens.  (-*-)

Yes that still happens,my next door neighbour and his wife both reached 25 years service late last year and they are currently off on holiday all the time at the moment.

Hammer10

What a good company all we got was a meal which we had to pay for ourselves and give them the receipt ,could not afford it at the time so missed out now in 32 year counting the days till retirement.

lackofinterest

Quote from: his scots tie on 06-06-17, 11:15PM
A good Company that knows if they look after the staff, the staff will look after the customers
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

picktocube

Quote from: Hammer10 on 07-06-17, 08:34AM
What a good company all we got was a meal which we had to pay for ourselves and give them the receipt ,could not afford it at the time so missed out now in 32 year counting the days till retirement.

But,unfortunately ,they too are in the process of reducing premiums,benefits and making redundancies and also closing stores.

LiveMyLife

Did the double discount already come and go? I didn't see any posters up, bet I missed it haha.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk