Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

19-06-21, 01:16PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 52100
  • Total Topics: 1047
  • Online Today: 73
  • Online Ever: 660
  • (06-06-21, 01:57AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 53
Total: 54

Author Topic: No bonus  (Read 7212 times)

spike_pkh

• Know All
Re: No bonus
« Reply #25 on: 09-05-21, 01:09AM »
You can clearly see who the managers are  :D

It was a pay reduction for most of us on nights, personally I lost just over £650 and its a slow accumulation to get that back over years... Not over a short space of time... My pay is now less than when I started 10+ years back..... We lost our bonus, managers and distribution still get it, so it's a kick in the teeth for the hard work we do when they can still get it....

The ones who experienced all the c**p, the abuse, the spitting etc are the ones who got the lowest amount of bonus... So gotta be thankful they can bail and pass it on to someone else or just watch from the sidelines as a GA deals with it...

If you're referring to me with first part of your comment then sorry but wrong! Not management.

I also work nights and nobody i know of that works full shifts at night got a pay decrease, and if you have done the safety training you should know that you shouldn't get yourself into situations where you get abused.. if anyone was abusive or even attempted to spit at me I would happily walk away. Management in our store are very hard workers, at least on nights they are, who have been through the pandemic the same as the rest of us.